Ippolito Birth in Trabia 1874

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Ippolito Birth in Trabia 1874

Post by Marlena »

Hello!

Could you please help me with this birth record at bottom left. I can read Antonino or Antonia Maria? but then at top right says Ippolito on outside .
I think it says son of Nicolo, son of Giuseppe. Any more info or dates would be great!
Thank you so much.
Marlene

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947613
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Ippolito Birth in Trabia 1874

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Birth No 25: Antonina Maria Ippolito
Trabia: 3 February 1874, 10 am
Nicolo Ippolito, son of the late Giuseppe, 50, Villico, living in Trabia presented a baby girl and reported she was born on 1 February 1874 at 8 pm, to his wife, Giuseppa Cartabillotta, 40, daughter of the late Antonino (Cartabillotta).

Afterthought: I think the mother's surname is actually spelt Cartabellotta these days.

Angela :)
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Thank you Angela!
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

You are very welcome, Marlene.
Angela :)