Translation Help, Please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Translation Help, Please

Post by OrangeBlossom44 »

I am looking for the death record for my 3rd great grandfather Domenico Gaspardone, born in Frinco, Asti, prior to 1800. He was married to Catterina Gavello. One of their children was Maddalena Gaspardone (b. ~1809 and d. 1882 in Frinco), my 2nd great grandmother. I am having trouble understanding a death record I found that might be his (record #14). I would appreciate translation help. Thank you very much in advance!

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1937992
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Translation Help, Please

Post by adelfio »

This Domenico Gaspardone is 7days old

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Translation Help, Please

Post by OrangeBlossom44 »

Thank you, Marty! I do wish I were better at this. You have always been such a kind person to me. I really appreciate it. Back to the search.
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.