Locating records from Nola and Naples

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lparrinelli

Locating records from Nola and Naples

Post by lparrinelli »

I was hoping someone could give me some guidance. Please. I am looking for records from Nola and Naples and I am using the Antenati Gli Archivi per la Ricerca Anagrafica site. When I click into the Stato civile italiano page I don't see either of them listed. Would I find the information listed under something else or are the records just not available?

The names they are show are: Avvocata, Chiaia, Fuorigrotta, Mercato, Miano e Marianella, Montecalvario, Pendino, Porto, Posillipo, San Carlo all'Arena, San Ferdinando, San Giuseppe, San Lorenzo, Stabilimento dell'Annunziata, Stella, Vicaria, and Vomero.

The link is as follows if anyone would like to look.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... +italiano/

Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

Lisa
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Locating records from Nola and Naples

Post by Italysearcher »

Records from Naples are filed under the 'quartiere' or zone within the city under the names you have seen.... Avvocata, Chiaia, Fuorigrotta, Mercato, Miano e Marianella, Montecalvario, Pendino, Porto, Posillipo, San Carlo all'Arena, San Ferdinando, San Giuseppe, San Lorenzo, Stabilimento dell'Annunziata, Stella, Vicaria, and Vomero.[/i]
They haven't uploaded any other records from the Province of Napoli yet.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Who are you looking for and what years?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
lparrinelli

Post by lparrinelli »

Thank you for the clarification. Maybe Naples will be uploaded soon??

I am looking for birth records for Edwardo Calandrelli born May 2, 1875 and Concetta Stefanile born July 23, 1879. I was also hoping to track down a copy of their marriage record Oct 13, 1897.

Any other thoughts on where I might be able to find the information online??

Thanks again
Barbarossa
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Barbarossa »

lparrinelli wrote: 09 Jul 2016, 08:53 I was hoping someone could give me some guidance. Please. I am looking for records from Nola and Naples and I am using the Antenati Gli Archivi per la Ricerca Anagrafica site. When I click into the Stato civile italiano page I don't see either of them listed. Would I find the information listed under something else or are the records just not available?

The names they are show are: Avvocata, Chiaia, Fuorigrotta, Mercato, Miano e Marianella, Montecalvario, Pendino, Porto, Posillipo, San Carlo all'Arena, San Ferdinando, San Giuseppe, San Lorenzo, Stabilimento dell'Annunziata, Stella, Vicaria, and Vomero.

The link is as follows if anyone would like to look.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... +italiano/

Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

Lisa
I'm reviving this as I have the same question -- how many other areas of Napoli would there still be to add to the those that are available currently, now 2017, as follow:

Arenella

Avvocata

Chiaia

Fuorigrotta

Mercato

Miano e Marianella

Montecalvario

Pendino

Porto

Posillipo

San Carlo all'Arena

San Ferdinando

San Giuseppe

San Lorenzo

Stabilimento dell'Annunziata

Stella

Vicaria
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

A great many, they still haven't finished uploading the 12 Quarters of Naples.
For Nola I suggest you write to the town for Naples, unless you know the quarter, you will have to wait.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.