Brazilian need help in Comune di Raffadali - AG

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
marcelmangione

Brazilian need help in Comune di Raffadali - AG

Post by marcelmangione »

Hello friends! How are you? Thanks for reading this ;)

I'm Marcel Sciangula Mangione and i'm in the quest of finding my familys history and documentation.

After some time, I found that my great-grandfather documentation is in Comune di Raffadali, Agrigento. I tried to contact there, but unfortunately I haven't got any response from the Ufficio dello Stato Civile.

Does anyone knows anyone that lives near by the Ufficio and can help me get his birth certificate there? I can send the money to all costs needed to get it there and mail it to me ;)

Thank you very much!!!

P.S.: The address of the Ufficio dello Stato Civile is Via Nazionale N. 111 - 92015 Raffadali (AG) ITALY
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Brazilian need help in Comune di Raffadali - AG

Post by mmogno »

Can you post the name and date of birth of your great-grandfather?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
marcelmangione

Post by marcelmangione »

Hey @mmogno!
Thank you bery much for your reply!
Its:
Stefano Sciangula
Born in 24 of april of 1897
Son of Salvatore Sciangula e Stefana Mangione
"Del registro degli Atti di Nascitta dell'anno 1897 - Parte 1 - Serie === - N179"
"Nato in Comune di Raffadali, Via Progresso, N.==="

I'm looking for help of someone that can mail the complete certificate for me here in Brazil.

Thank you very much for your help _/\_

All the best!

Talk soon,
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is the link to the birth act of Stefano Sciangula in 1897 in Raffadali...
Father: Salvatore Sciangula, 45, shoemaker
Mother: Stefana Mangione, his wife
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=367545

To request the certified copy of this birth act you will need to contact the comune.

Since you already tried writing to the town (you should have included your photo ID and an email address),
you might try this email for the city office...
info@comune.raffadali.ag.it

T.
marcelmangione

Post by marcelmangione »

Thanks for your reply, Tessa78!
I've attached my document in the email but didnt had any response so far... it was at least one month ago. Now I tried in this info@comune email. Lets see.

But I was wondering if anyone that lives in Raffadali would help me on this like as a job. I would send the money needed to cover the certificate and mail costs as well some gratification for the time the person will spend to get this done.

Thanks agaain ;)
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

One month is not long for this type of request. At the moment staff in the offices are learning how to do electronic ID cards among other things. Your request will be at the bottom of the pile. Plus, it's almost Christmas.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

You should keep in mind that as a result of new rules enacted first week in December, all communes now have up to six months to act on your type of request. Also it's not likely for security reasons that your commune would give out a physical copy of your document to a random stranger.
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

marcelmangione wrote: 14 Dec 2018, 15:14 Thanks for your reply, Tessa78!
I've attached my document in the email but didnt had any response so far... it was at least one month ago. Now I tried in this info@comune email. Lets see.

But I was wondering if anyone that lives in Raffadali would help me on this like as a job. I would send the money needed to cover the certificate and mail costs as well some gratification for the time the person will spend to get this done.

Thanks agaain ;)
Marcel,
tem alguns serviços online de solicitação de documentos assim.
Eu usei o pratiche e funcionou bem.
dá uma olhada lá!
marcelmangione

Post by marcelmangione »

Thanks jennabet! I'll wait a little more.

Muito obrigado rafaliziero! Vou olhar esse tb!!!