Anyone who knows someone or anything of surname Introne

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DannyIntrone

Anyone who knows someone or anything of surname Introne

Post by DannyIntrone »

I have been on Ellis Island site and have found some sucess but I want more. I have found a Giuseppe Introne from Molfetta,Bari. Also an Domince Introne but there are some more variations of other people like Antonio Introneri from Mazzara Sicily it says? Elizabetta Intronere is another one from Sicily? Antonino Introneri? I'm in the Air Force and hopefully going to Aviano for duty and I hope to find more about my family I hope to God. If you have any information such as knowing anyone by this surname anything at all Thank You Very Much. I'm pretty much getting started on this family searching for the first time Thank You Again
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Anyone who knows someone or anything of surname Introne

Post by wldspirit »

Can you provide the family names, spouse, known children and state where resided in order to narrow down a search? Also, do you know from where specifically they immigrated from?
wldspirit
DannyIntrone

Post by DannyIntrone »

I know the Ports that they departed from were Palermo,Napoli. I know they all headed to New York. I hate to be such a non information person but this is all I have right now I guess when I head to Italy I need to hit up Molfetta and maybe get phone books looking up people.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Here is a link to a distribution map for the surname, Intronere. It is showing the name located in one comune in Northern Italy. There was non for Introneri nor Introne.

http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html

In order to trace your Italian ancestors, you need to know the exact town of origin in Itay. Are the manifest that you found for your ancestors? Or matches to the name? If your relatives, can you link the manifests? Or provide the information so we can look at them.

What other US records have you obtained of your relatives? Census records? death records? naturalization papers, mitilary records, etc.?

Remember to work backwards, start with yourself, then parents, then grandparents, and son on.

Hope this hepls.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

I looked on the surname distribution as well as the white pages and could locate no one by those spellings anywhere in Italy..... :?
wldspirit
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Here is a list of some with your surname that came through Ellis Island. You may want to go through them for any clues that you seek.

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Perhaps the name is mistaken and derived from something along these lines.........hopefully one of our Italian posters will come along.......THEY are the true experts on names as they are in Italy....... :wink: ...anything by the rest of us is nothing more than an educated guess when the websites fail to produce an answer.......

IANNACCI, IANNACCONE, IANNACONE, IANNACONI, IANNARILLI, IANNE, IANNELLA, IANNELLI, IANNETTI, IANNELLO, IANNI, IANNIELLO, IANNILLI, IANNINI, LANNINO, IANNITTI, IANNO, IANNONE, IANNONI, IANNUCCELLI, IANNUCCI, IANNUZZI, IANNUZZO:

wldspirit
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

DannyIntrone wrote:I have been on Ellis Island site and have found some sucess but I want more. I have found a Giuseppe Introne from Molfetta,Bari. Also an Domince Introne but there are some more variations of other people like Antonio Introneri from Mazzara Sicily it says? Elizabetta Intronere is another one from Sicily? Antonino Introneri? I'm in the Air Force and hopefully going to Aviano for duty and I hope to find more about my family I hope to God. If you have any information such as knowing anyone by this surname anything at all Thank You Very Much. I'm pretty much getting started on this family searching for the first time Thank You Again
hey Danny:
the right spell is INTRONA

and this are all INTRONA living in Molfetta:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

suanj wrote:
DannyIntrone wrote:I have been on Ellis Island site and have found some sucess but I want more. I have found a Giuseppe Introne from Molfetta,Bari. Also an Domince Introne but there are some more variations of other people like Antonio Introneri from Mazzara Sicily it says? Elizabetta Intronere is another one from Sicily? Antonino Introneri? I'm in the Air Force and hopefully going to Aviano for duty and I hope to find more about my family I hope to God. If you have any information such as knowing anyone by this surname anything at all Thank You Very Much. I'm pretty much getting started on this family searching for the first time Thank You Again
hey Danny:
the right spell is INTRONA

and this are all INTRONA living in Molfetta:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

regards, suanj
This matches the ship manifest information that I gave you the link to. Hopefully this will help you in your search.

Nuccia :D
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Now that you have a list of persons in Molfetta with the correct spelling,
hope you are able to connect with long lost family!!
wldspirit
Rebecca_Introne

Post by Rebecca_Introne »

Hey I know somethings about the Introne Family? My name is Rebecca Lynn Introne and i have a father that is Danny Craig Introne he has a father that is damiano Introne and Damianos father was Anthony Introne and Anthonys Father was Giuseppe Introne. IF you want to know please contact me :)!