SEARCHING TO PIETRO GIUSTI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Palmarhector

SEARCHING TO PIETRO GIUSTI

Post by Palmarhector »

Hello good evening, I am looking for an Italian my grandfather named "Pietro (Pedro) Giusti Chiaramonti", he was born in Lucca City, Lucca, Italy approximately 1814-1815, parents: Esteban (stefano) Giusti and Beatrice Chiaramonti I cannot get any record about he (Pietro) and it is one of the last documents that I am missing .. I don't know if you will have something please help me.. He died in 1877 I only need his birth record :(
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: SEARCHING TO PIETRO GIUSTI

Post by suanj »

Hi,
Pietro GIUSTI married in Marciana, Elba isle, with Francesca Pardi, in Santa Chiara church, on April 1839 #27. Pietro was 24 old, born in Lucca, mason, single, son of Stefano and of Beatrice Filippini ( no Chiaramonti), and Francesca, 35 old, housewife, single, daughter of Lorenzo and of Caterina Natali or Natalini( unreadable) Witnesses GioBattista Braschi and Agostino (or Agostina) Cherubini
cover
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
marriage record
click to enlarge
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Palmarhector

Post by Palmarhector »

suanj wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 18:11 Hi,
Pietro GIUSTI married in Marciana, Elba isle, with Francesca Pardi, in Santa Chiara church, on April 1839 #27. Pietro was 24 old, born in Lucca, mason, single, son of Stefano and of Beatrice Filippini ( no Chiaramonti), and Francesca, 35 old, housewife, single, daughter of Lorenzo and of Caterina Natali or Natalini( unreadable) Witnesses GioBattista Braschi and Agostino (or Agostina) Cherubini
cover
marriage record
click to enlarge
regards,
suanj

Hello!! Thanks a lot!! He already had information about his marriage but he did not have the certificate yet, thank you very much !!! in the records of my country (Venezuela) his wife appears as "chiaramonti", because it must have been a transcription error or something like that, lately I have gotten records with the "filipini", I only need Pietro's birth document. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get it, I have been trying to find it with my family for years, but due to the date it is very difficult being this the last one I need to start the documentation with the consulate after many years :( help me
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Before of 1866 no covil records in north Italy. So you need of baptism record with Visa of curia or of Bishop.
What I posted is the record of church marriage, and you don't have it, maybe you have info, but no the record. Why is important? Because just by italian record you can have the rigjt infos confirmed
On line are no the baptism of 1815. The records are by parish and by month. But Pietro was born around 1815, and no all Lucca'parishes have 1815, and someone just deaths and marriages, but no baptism.
But why you ask abt Pietro? If you descent from Olimpio or Lorenzo, you need of baptism certificate of Olimpio or Lorenzo.
You need of Pietro baptism certificate just in the case if Pietro had a venezuelan child... And you are the descendent....
However for the baptism certificate needs to ask in Lucca and to pay...
Best regards,
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Palmarhector

Post by Palmarhector »

Thank you very much for the truth, the search for each commune is very difficult, I contacted the Lucca mail directly and they asked me in addition to the data that I provided an exact location of the site where my ancestor was registered, when I only know that he was born in the City of Lucca, Lucca Italy, and there are too many communes that reviewing them all in Italian would take many years without experience, I really hope someone can help me with their birth certificate, knowing how to highlight that the date 1815-1816 is problematic in terms of records
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Lucca civil records office cannot help you for birth certificate. YOU CANNOT GET THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF PEOPLE BORN BEFORE OF 1866 OK? YOU CAN GET JUST THE BAPTISM CERTIFICATES..
-WHY YOU ASK PIETRO BAPTISM CERTIFICATE?
-by which of Peter's child do you have to apply for dual citizenship?
IF THE PIETRO's CHILD WAS BORN IN ITALY, and he is your direct italian ancestor, you must ask for HIS baptism certificate.
I don't believe that Pietro and Francesca had some venezuelan children, but just italian children.. if so, you must apply by the italian child from which you descend!!

So please to provide these infos here, because I cannot understand why you are looking for Pietro baptism certificate if you need of a his child baptism certificate...

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Palmarhector

Post by Palmarhector »

that's what I mean, sorry, the baptismal record (Napoleonic period). Pietro's son of whom I am a descendant was born and died in Venezuela, so I need the baptismal certificate of him (Pietro) who once got married over the years left for Venezuela for some reason.

We spent some years looking for information about our descendant (Pietro's son "Lorenzo Giusti") and after a long time we found his birth certificate here in Venezuela. Sorry
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

But why, how can this be, if the whole family left for Venezuela and the legitimate wife, that was Francesca Pardi, died 10 years after Pietro in Venezuela? I checked the documents online, and I'm not wrong. Did he have an affair with another woman and legitimize the child she had out of wedlock?
If so, yes you need of Pietro baptism certificate helpful for dual citizenship. The only problem is the different mother maiden name.. It could be a problem. In any case you can request the baptism certificate in the Diocesi of Lucca. Now you have all right infos.
But needs to pay by bank.. if they will find they will give you the amount and the Iban and the purpose of the transfer, and you copy and paste....

please to write in italian here https://www.diocesilucca.it/cancelleria ... -generale/
best regards.
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Palmarhector

Post by Palmarhector »

Hello my dear, I wonder if you do not know who I can contact or directly with a government entity in Lucca that can help me get the baptism certificate? I have contacted the commune and the status file directly via mail, but it is impossible for them to help me if I do not give them an EXACT location of the game, which is impossible for me to know. It should be noted that the province of Lucca has too many communities and it is quite a difficult task, in addition to the scarce filmographic material on the web. As a manager, what can you advise me? Millions of thanks!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Maybe I'm not quite clear. From the marriage record, it is clearly stated that Pietro was born in the town of LUCCA and not in some town in the province of Lucca.
Also you cannot appoint any government entity, because the baptismal records are owned by the VATICAN which is NOT the Italian state. Did I make myself clear?
Through the Treaty of the Laternan Pacts there is an agreement between the ITALIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE VATICAN, whereby the Italian government recognizes as a birth certificate the baptism certificates issued by parishes or by the Diocese (which are of the Vatican) for the purpose of applying for citizenship ITALIAN, WHEN IN CERTAIN AREAS CIVIL RECORDS WERE ESTABLISHED since 1866. like in Tuscany.

So you have no other way than to go to the address I gave you, ask if they find the baptism record of Pietro, and if they find it you have to PAY, and then they issue you the baptism certificate.
There is NO other way.
You have to understand that this is the only one. And you will be lucky if they find it right away. They have to look in all the baptismal registers of all the churches of Lucca.
IT DOESN'T TAKE SO MUCH to understand, that in Lucca the civil records of the town began in 1866. And therefore first only baptisms. Baptisms are owned by the VATICAN and therefore you must contact the diocese of Lucca which have an excellent archive and work quickly and with high professionalism.

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Palmarhector

Post by Palmarhector »

Thanks for your help, you were very useful !! God bless you
Osloboso

Post by Osloboso »

Just wondering if you were able to find Pietro Giusti's baptismal certificate. He is my wife's 2nd great grandfather.