Talamini ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
scottishlily

Talamini ancestors

Post by scottishlily »

Hi! I'm trying to find out more information about my Italian maternal grandfather's family who are originally from Vodo di Cadore in Belluno. His father was Marco Giacomo Talamini (1901-1965) and his mother Cristina de Lorenzo, but I have not been able to find any birth or death dates for her or her parents' names.

Marco Giacomo's parents were Vittorio Talamini (Bantona) [1878-1958] and Bortola Talamini (1875-1942) and he had 4 siblings that I am aware of: Angela Maria, Maria Antonia, Annibale Antonio and Antonio.

I have gotten stuck beyond this point, though. I believe that Vittorio's parents are called Antonio and Maria, but have not been able to find any additional information. The same goes for Bortola's parents, who I believe to be called Bortolo and Anna.

Marco Giacomo, Vittorio and Bortola were all born in Vodo di Cadore, Belluno. My grandfather and his brothers have unfortunately all passed away, so I cannot ask them about this. Hopefully someone could help me find some more information or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Talamini ancestors

Post by suanj »

Vittorio TALAMINI birth: in Vodo Cadore Vittorio Talamini it is born 1th Apr 1878 #21 son of Antonio 29 old peasant (Bantona nickname) and of Maria Antonia Talamini (Talamini maiden name). Marriage note In Vodo Cadore on 26 Apr 1903 Vittorio Talamini married Bortola Talamini
https://i.postimg.cc/qqFbhLzm/31519-A594460-00011.jpg
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Bortola Orsola TALAMINI birth: in Vodo Cadore on 31 Mar 1875 #24 it is born Bortola Orsola Talamini daughter of late Bortolo Talamini (he died on 9 Jan 1875 and the fnickname was Cimo or Cima no much readable the word) and of alive Anna Talamini (Talamini maiden name, daughter of late Marco).
Marriage note the same like Vittorio
https://i.postimg.cc/765DpB89/31519-A582374-00013.jpg
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
scottishlily

Post by scottishlily »

Wow suanj, thank you so much! I didn't expect to be able to see the actual records, so it's amazing that you added the photos. I showed them to my grandmother, who was married to my late Italian grandfather, and she was amazed by them as well. This information will definitely help me dive even further into my family history, so once again, thank you for helping me out!

If anyone happens to have any further information on Vittorio and Bortola's parents and would not mind sharing it, it'd be greatly appreciated! :)
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Search for Talamini in this site
https://www.piccioli.com/genealogia/tree/piccioli
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

scottishlily wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 23:47 Wow suanj, thank you so much! I didn't expect to be able to see the actual records, so it's amazing that you added the photos. I showed them to my grandmother, who was married to my late Italian grandfather, and she was amazed by them as well. This information will definitely help me dive even further into my family history, so once again, thank you for helping me out!

If anyone happens to have any further information on Vittorio and Bortola's parents and would not mind sharing it, it'd be greatly appreciated! :)
happy to help!
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH