Important News about Nuccia

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Important News about Nuccia

Post by elba »

It is with some sadness that I have to tell you that Nuccia's husband suffered a severe heart attack yesterday (17th). He is currently still undergoing tests and Nuccia has been with him throughout.

You will I'm sure all wish to join with all her friends in wishing all the very best to 'our Nuccia' and her kids... and of course to her husband for a speedy recovery. All our prayers are with her and her family at this difficult time.

So if you don't see her around for a few days - be patient. I know she will be back with us all as soon as the situation improves!

I have spoken at length with her this morning and she is holding up well. So if she was researching something for you, please understand that she will get around to it again as soon as she can.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
sheronb
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Important News about Nuccia

Post by sheronb »

I wish Nuccia,s husband a speedy recovery!!! I,ll be thinking of them both.
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.
MikeSavoca91
Staff
Staff

Post by MikeSavoca91 »

Again, the whole family is in my heart and prayers. I was going to say something about this to everyone earlier, but didn't speak to Nuccia so I wasn't sure if I should. I'm glad you did Elba, if you speak to her again tell her she and her family are on my mind.

Mike
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

MikeSavoca91 wrote:Again, the whole family is in my heart and prayers. I was going to say something about this to everyone earlier, but didn't speak to Nuccia so I wasn't sure if I should. I'm glad you did Elba, if you speak to her again tell her she and her family are on my mind.

Mike
Of course I will - no problem at all!
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to reply to all the emails and PM's that were sent to me but I did get them and they really helped us to get through this last week.

He's home now and he is ok after his surgery...but there are still things that we need to look at to ensure he takes preventive measures against a future attack.

Once again, thank you and I'll try to reply to each email over the next few days.

Hugs
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Dear Nuccia,
I'm glad your husband is back home now,
he is in your hands, I know the love of his family will help him to get better.
I wish him and you all my best
"In bocca al lupo"
bye Riccardo
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

dear nuccia, my prayers for your husband and you and all your family in this hard moment; my best wishes ! suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Dear Nuccia,
I am praying for your husband and family. I am glad he's home now. As an ICU nurse I know all to well the importance of preventitive measures in healtcare.
Always, Marlene
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.