LDS records Trabia 1872--now in San Jose,CA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

LDS records Trabia 1872--now in San Jose,CA

Post by Marlena »

If anyone is interested I am viewing the records in San Jose, Ca at the LDS site on Silver Creek Rd. You are welcome to view them, maybe we can take a look together? Let me know if you are interested.

Birth, Death and civil records. I will be making copies of the names I am researching and possibly more-looks like a long process...

Marlene
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: LDS records Trabia 1872--now in San Jose,CA

Post by nuccia »

Marlene,

Looks like this is going to be quite a challenge for you. I know of several members you have done this sort of thing and it takes hours upon hours work. So, good for you and I hope you let us know what you find and what some of your biggest challenges are.

I have started doing a similar thing for my surname..not sure though where I'm going with it yet, though.

Keep us posted!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Re: LDS records Trabia 1872--now in San Jose,CA

Post by Marlena »

Hi Nuccia,

Yes, and if it weren't for the help I received on this board I would not know which way to turn. Plus, I had Rafaella search for my grandfathers certificates and birthacts, there were two sets of Rinella brothers with the same first names born about the same time. I could have been researching the wrong family! 8O Thank you Rafaella (Suanj) !!!

I spent two hours looking at microfilm and just before lights out I found a familiar name! It's a start !
Marlene
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.