Provence of Avellino

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
DFiorella

Provence of Avellino

Post by DFiorella »

Looking for my family history Moroni from Cherebernara
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Provence of Avellino

Post by suanj »

DFiorella wrote:Looking for my family history Moroni from Cherebernara
Hi: Cherebernara not exist...perhaps it is transcription error. Task exact spelling town name is CERVINARA in Avellino province, from which they are emigrated some Moroni . But, currently does not exist this last name in province of Avellino. The surname
It is present in Naples province, Benevento province and also in Salerno province .. :wink: regards, suanj
lalberogenealogico
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Provence of Avellino

Post by lalberogenealogico »

DFiorella wrote:Looking for my family history Moroni from Cherebernara
Hi Dfiorella, my name is Gaetano Petrillo and I have an office of genealogical research in Montemiletto, province of Avellino. Can I help you ? If you are interested, send me an e-mail at: info@lalberogenealogico.it

Gaetano Petrillo
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Dfiorello This Mr. gaetano Petrill is a commercial genealogist who may charge you for any information he may provide you. This forum furnbishes genealogiy assistance without any charge. If you do not wish to pay for information then make that clear to him shouild you engage in talking about your family to him. In this forum there is no charge for anything!!!!!!!!!!! If you wish to deal with him then that is your decision. He is not connected or associated with this forum so be careful. Peter