BACHINI Family.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
bachini

BACHINI Family.

Post by bachini »

ANY one out there know ANYTHING about my Grandfather PIETRO GIOVANNI BACHINI, [possibly BACCHINI]. Born 1840, LUCCA, Tuscany. His Father, SANTI BACHINI, Farmer..? Small Hamlet..?
ptimber
Master
Master

BACHINI Family.

Post by ptimber »

what are your research objectives...what do you want to know so that I can direxct you to appropriate website and addresses for documents or relatives or immigration records. When you get back to me then I can direct you. Peter
Office

Re: BACHINI Family.

Post by Office »

bachini wrote:ANY one out there know ANYTHING about my Grandfather PIETRO GIOVANNI BACHINI, [possibly BACCHINI]. Born 1840, LUCCA, Tuscany. His Father, SANTI BACHINI, Farmer..? Small Hamlet..?
I am researching the same person. I have his naturalisation papers which have the exact name of the place he was born. His mother's name was Barbara
bachini

Post by bachini »

Office wrote:
bachini wrote:ANY one out there know ANYTHING about my Grandfather PIETRO GIOVANNI BACHINI, [possibly BACCHINI]. Born 1840, LUCCA, Tuscany. His Father, SANTI BACHINI, Farmer..? Small Hamlet..?
I am researching the same person. I have his naturalisation papers which have the exact name of the place he was born. His mother's name was Barbara
bachini

Post by bachini »

Hello. Can't believe someone has info., from Italy, on Pietro Bachini, my Grandfather.
Are you prepared to share with me what you have?
Are you a Bachini or did you Marry one?
I think we have spoken before, I live in the town where Pietro died, in 1923.
Santi Bachini was my G, Grandfather and of him I know nothing really except - as I went to Lucca last year to find out for myself - when and where he died.
Yet I do not know what you know regarding my Grandfather and Great, Grandmother, Santi's wife... I had no idea her name was Barbara.

I am the only Bachini left who can call Pietro, Grandfather - as my last cousin died over twenty years ago and was over 85 years of age then.
I am the age my Father was when he sired me, he was Pietro's last child and born in 1887.
Pietro was born in 1843?.

Help me please, if you can.... Yours ??? Bachini
Ezyka

Post by Ezyka »

At the early stages of putting together a family tree the surname Bachini (or Bacchini) has come up. My mother was the daughter of Bernard Bachini and his father was Tancredi Bachini. They came to Luton, England around 1900 (?) from Campignano (Compignano) near Lucca, Italy. Tancredi's father was Edwardo Bacchini. Do you recognise any of these names and can you tell me more about Campignano or the Bachini's?
bachini

Post by bachini »

At the early stages of putting together a family tree the surname Bachini (or Bacchini) has come up... in answer.

Yes, I know of Bernard Bachini. Tancredi Bachini was my Cousin. You are mistaken about when they came to Luton though... it was in 1860/1.
Edward and Pierto came to Luton together, they were brothers. And, I would love to see the documentation you have that says where they came from, you say, Campignano.., you might mean Tempagnano!? I went there last year.
As I said, Pietro was my Grandfather, he was born in 1843 and Edward 1839/40. Have you seen the name spelt Bacchini? It is/was the same family as the original Bachini although, now it is / they are, two different families and there are many of us.
'ALL' the Bachini's in England come from Edward and Pietro. Many Bachinis in the USA., South America and Italy come from their Mother and Father or, their Parents etc. The Family name goes back nearly 1000 years, that I know of. To get in touch with me go to Genes United...
Ezyka

Post by Ezyka »

Thankyou for responding so quickly. We've signed up to genes reunited! My name is Thomas Baron son of Carole Bachini (daughter of Bernard Bachini). How do we find you on genes reunited so we can discuss further?
flossie

Post by flossie »

hiya, i am descended from the bacchini family, my mother had a photograph from the luton newspaper of the timeof one of the bacchinigentleman in a top hat to do with the luton hat trade.
my great grandmother was called Ciscera, can anyone tell me any more please??
bachini

Post by bachini »

flossie wrote:hiya, i am descended from the bacchini family, my mother had a photograph from the luton newspaper of the timeof one of the bacchinigentleman in a top hat to do with the luton hat trade.
my great grandmother was called Ciscera, can anyone tell me any more please??
Hi! Well.., Yes the person you described was my Grandfather, Pietro. That photo was taken in 1908 - after a great storm - at Luon Hoo. Sir Julius Wherner, who owned Luton Hoo at that time, was his friend and he would visit often... Pietro was incharge of the re-bulding of the Chapel ceiling after a fire there... due to the vast amount of languages he spoke... Workmen from everywhere...
Do you still have this photograph... I also had a copy, or maybe the original. It was shown in the Luton News in 1923, the day after he died, this would have been where your Mum got it from.!? Pietro was a Master Hat Blockmaker... the king-pin of the Luton Hat trade at that time.
Why did/do you spell Bachini with two cc's, Bacchini?

John Bachini.
Ezyka

Post by Ezyka »

Hello Flossie. Alot of research has been done on the Bachini family. My tree is on genesreunited.co.uk if you would like to have a look. If you send me a messege on here I could also give you my email.

Tom
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Has anybody gone thru google,com and put in title BACCHINI GENEALOGY ITALY ? =Peter=
~Peter~
Ezyka

Post by Ezyka »

I've put it into most search engines.
flossie

Post by flossie »

Hi been on holiday, thanks for the replies will get back to all of you xx
flossie

Post by flossie »

Wow, John, thank you, i just understood the name was bachini, but wasn't sure.
I think my mother has the photograph still but i no longer see her.

Tom, I would love any information that you have, many thanks.