any italian nobility databases?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
susan4464

any italian nobility databases?

Post by susan4464 »

I think my family from Italy may have had nobility--- Is there any way to search for surnames with nobility in Italy? Thanks Susan
e mail me at nodrog4464@aol.com
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: any italian nobility databases?

Post by suanj »

susan4464 wrote:I think my family from Italy may have had nobility--- Is there any way to search for surnames with nobility in Italy? Thanks Susan

italian nobility: http://www.sgmprogetti.it/araldica/
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hey, Susan: I have tried for you interested surnames.
In associated shaped'Arminio Monforte is currently italian exact spelling, not are record nobility, but, in shape not associated, Monforte, or Arminio,( Arminio surname was originally, but in the time has become D'Arminio) are this records..
Monforte family:
sure is ancient and noble family of which traces since 1243, more various branches of this family are in various italian region ...
-"Conte di Nola " title 1243 (Count of Nola town in Campania region )
-bishop :Ruggero d’Arminio Monforte: 18 aprile 1307 - luglio 1319 of ancient and noble family from Avellino
- Cola di Monforte-"Conte di Campobasso"(Count of Campobasso town-Molise region) and more in italian region:

--------------------------
Campania
Cognome MONFORTE
Dimora principale: Napoli
In archivio : Documento disponibile
Fonti bibliografiche :Archivio VSp
Titolo nobiliare: Cavaliere ( knight's title)

Sicily
Cognome MONFORTE
Dimora principale : Messina
In archivio : Documento disponibile
Fonti bibliografiche: Archivio GbCR
Titolo nobiliare Blasone bandato(lord)

Piemonte
Cognome MONFORTE
Dimora principale :Fossano
Altra dimora 1 : Racconigi
Altra dimora 2 :Borgogna
In archivio: Documento disponibile
Fonti bibliografiche: Archivio BAMan
Parentele: COLOMBO
Titolo nobiliare: Barone

(?)
Cognome MONFORTE
Dimora principale :...
I° Dimora: not document
Fonti bibliografiche: Archivio BS
Parentele: FLORIDI
Titolo nobiliare: Nobile
---------------------
Arminio:
Cognome ARMINIO
Dimora principale : Con più dimore (more residence)
Fonti bibliografiche: Archivi St Arald
Parentele: BROZZU
Titolo nobiliare: Signore (Lord)

In associated shape(two surname, two family rich, the surname existing in Italy is d'Arminio Monforte.. the descendants maintain both last names of the parents, and not only that one of the father, why both parents have a nobility branch... but small particle d' or D' ahead Arminio means nobility) In effect this surname associated is very ancient and are in year 1669 -1680 are also an bishop:
Fulgenzio D'Arminio Monforte in Nusco town (Avellino province very near Benevento province)...More the ancient family Arminio( D'Arminio) was present also in Montecorvino town-Salerno province-Campania region
From this data, sure the D'Arminio and Monforte family, or D'Arminio Monforte family is present in Campania area..your search in for Bonea-Benevento..

tried express which info??? what wished to know?
Regards, suanj
susan4464

nobility in family

Post by susan4464 »

WOW!... you are very good. Thank you so much for finding that information..... So, I guess I could assume the family did have nobility? Thanks so much for your time and help. Do you know of anyone I could pay to research my family in Italy? Susan
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: nobility in family

Post by suanj »

susan4464 wrote:WOW!... you are very good. Thank you so much for finding that information..... So, I guess I could assume the family did have nobility? Thanks so much for your time and help. Do you know of anyone I could pay to research my family in Italy? Susan
Hi Susan: the italian nobility title it came given to persons(captain or wariors) that were distinguished in battle victories against the enemies , fighting for monarch reigning in that age. Therefore the title was always for merits of war to favor of king. If you want to obtain precise information and to payment, you can address to some italian genealogist, these are two names:

Luigi Grasso (search in Liguria and all Italy)
grassoluigi2000ricerche@tim.it
-------
and Gaetano Petrilli (search in Campania and all Italy)
info@lalberogenealogico.it
Mobile Phone: +39 - 339 - 200.38.00
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/html ... 4051a42161

regards, suanj
susan4464

Post by susan4464 »

Thank you again. i will e- mail them.. Also.. Do you know of a web site that I could search for phone numbers and or address's of D' arminio Monforts living in Campania-- and the Salerno area's -- Mabe If I could search the white phone book pages, I could find some Monforts still living in that area and write to them. Thanks again. Susan
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

hi:look are 2 record with this surname in all campania region, Napoli and Capri island(wowoowwww...very important person!!)perhaps some person more residence..

http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... ia&x=0&y=0
:wink: :wink: :wink: suanj
susan4464

Post by susan4464 »

Thank you again-- very much- I will write to them--- you noted that this is a very important person-- how do you know this.? Susan
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Susan: the person who can allow a residence in Capri' s island must logically be an VIP.. :wink: suanj
Scolantonio

Re: any italian nobility databases?

Post by Scolantonio »

I was wondering if it would be possible if anyone knew anything about the names Colantonio, Lepore, and Pierorazio

Please help! Thank you