Catasti Onciari info.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Catasti Onciari info.

Post by crossl »

Hello everyone,

Looking for some feedback from people who have obtained information from CATASTI ONCIARI. How does one go about obtaining the information on a specific town? What might the cost be? Is the information useful in linking back to before 1809? I am presently going thru civil records from LDS but I see a point where I want to go further back.

The town i'm interested in is CASACALENDA, prov. Campobasso, Molise.

Regards, Franco
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Catasti Onciari info.

Post by crossl »

Would anyone have a copy of the Catasto Onciaro for the town of Casacalenda, prov. di Campobasso, Molise. I have been thinking of getting one but thought I would ask first just in case.

Regards, Franco
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

In this website are some catasto onciario( some Common of Abruzzo region and Molise region) available by subscription... http://www.abruzzoheritage.com/genealogy.htm#campobasso
here abt the catasto onciario
http://www.abruzzoheritage.com/magazine ... 0105_e.htm
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dragoni »

suanj:

is there a website for those records for benevento (san salvatore) or caserta ? thanks.

tommaso
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossl »

Thanks for your reply suanj but I don't see anything in the abbruzzo site for Casacalenda.

Regards, Franco
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Edit......already answered
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

crossl wrote:Thanks for your reply suanj but I don't see anything in the abbruzzo site for Casacalenda.

Regards, Franco
Casacalenda is and was in Molise Region, Campobasso province; in the past Abruzzo region and Molise region was ONLY 1 region: before only Abruzzi named, after Abruzzo e Molise, and from 1964 they are 2 regions: Abruzzo; Molise.
For catasto onciario of Molise region you can see what is available on line, and no Casacalenda for bad luck; in the link you find Casacalenda catasto onciario in Larino district-Campobasso-Molise:

Molise - Distretto di Larino
Acquaviva Collecroce 1751 - Alarino non datato - Bonefro 1743 - Campomarino 1749 - Castelluccio Acquaborana 1743 - Casacalenda 1742 - Civita Campomarano 1742 - Colletorto 1743 - Guardialfiera 1742 - Guglianesi 1742 - Larino 1743 - Lucito 1743 - Lupara 1742 - ...
as you can see the Casacalenda catasto onciario was made in 1742 year..

I believe that you can ask the Casacalenda Onciario, here: http://www.ricercagenealogica.it/catast ... vento).htm
regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

dragoni wrote:suanj:

is there a website for those records for benevento (san salvatore) or caserta ? thanks.

tommaso
I don't know abt San Salvatore Telesino, but I have some catasto Onciario of Caserta town and some Common* in the Caserta province... if you say me what you need, if I have it, I post it here...

however here it are all catasti onciari abt Benevento and Caserta; you can request it directly; I don't know if they have the books for sale of if they making the search, but in any case they have a large collection:
http://www.ricercagenealogica.it/catast ... vento).htm

regards, suanj

Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Casale di Mugnano
Città
Sommana
Casola
Centorano
Tredici
Falciano
San Benedetto
Santa Barbara
Toro
Garzano
Casolla
Mezzano
Saturano
Piedemonte
Ercole
Alifreda
Torre
San Clemente
Poccianello
Briano
Sala
Pozzovetere
[hr]
Avellino district: commons
Torrioni
Aiello Casale
D'Atripalda
Tavernola D'Atripalda
Lapio

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
crossl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossl »

Thank you for your interest Suanj. I will pursue the ricercagenealogica site and see what is possible there. Any other information will be appreciated.

Regards, Franco
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dragoni »

suanj:

they list in terra di lavoro (former province of benevento) they have a 1749 document for san salvatore. is that one you have access to? i am searching for a pacelli family - father gennaro mother name unknown, and at least one son named pasquale.

if you don't have then i need to contact web site. as i do not speak italian do you think they would understand questions on how to order in english?

thanks. ciao

tommaso
MauroMags
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MauroMags »

crossl,

Let us know how it works out with the ricercagenealogica website. I'm curious to see what they offer and how they go about their business

thanks,
Mauro
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

dragoni wrote:suanj:

they list in terra di lavoro (former province of benevento) they have a 1749 document for san salvatore. is that one you have access to? i am searching for a pacelli family - father gennaro mother name unknown, and at least one son named pasquale.

if you don't have then i need to contact web site. as i do not speak italian do you think they would understand questions on how to order in english?

thanks. ciao

tommaso
Tommaso I have not San Salvatore; but you can write in english and to ask info... suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH