Searching For Anna Christian Waters

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
planetblue

Searching For Anna Christian Waters

Post by planetblue »

Hello Everyone,

I am helping with searching for Anna Christian Waters born in San Francisco in 1973. Anna may have been sent to Italy to live with a family there.

www.searchingforanna.com = contains pictures and information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104
Websleuths Community

Anna Christian Waters
Missing since January 16, 1973 from Half Moon Bay, San Mateo County, California
Classification: Non Family Abduction

# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: September 25, 1967
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 5 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'8; 40 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; brown eyes.
# Marks, Scars: Waters has dimples and a mole on her cheek.
# Clothing: Blue Levis; blue/white t-shirt; black rubber boots.
# Dentals: Not available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Waters was last seen playing in her family's backyard in San Mateo County, California on January 16, 1973.

Thank you so much, anyone with any info would be welcoming.

Nancy
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Searching For Anna Christian Waters

Post by nuccia »

Well hopefully Anna herself sees this post or the website and can be reunited with her family.

We wish her family luck!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
planetblue

Post by planetblue »

Thank you very much for your reply :) I sure hope you're right and Anna finds this message.

Best to you,

Nancy
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Planetblue... I read abt Anna by your links.... It is no possible, second my opinion that the child was or is here in Italy.... all story have a bad point: the father and George Brody ( sure false name).... well abt the other first name that George Brody and Ann'a father wanted giving to Anna, "EIFEE" I found that this word was a word of Paralingua(- a secret language- Voynich's manuscript.... ) and in this webpage http://mv.lycaeum.org/anagrams/PARALING ... ticle=Onit
the phrase with eifee word:
"Oete eifee elusewe seac wope " means:
"Piece wee-wee foul see to ease."or "Use wee-wee ace see elite poof."
maybe eifee could be wee-wee....
just a suggestion, because I don't think that eifee was the first name of a George Brody's woman... this was the version for to brail up the Anna's mother abt the first name....
but really it was only a cryptic word for to make the 27 number but also because eifee it had to become also another first name of Anna, it had to be a word/ first name, that it had to serve to identify the child for and in a esoteric method ..... all story and the mystery of this abduction is in the esoterism..
just my opinion, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
planetblue

Post by planetblue »

Hi Suanj,

Don't mind me, I am very interested in what you are saying, asking for clarification.

We think Anna MAY have been sent to Italy because in papers found in the apt. where George W. died, there was written Italian Consul.. any paper work is hopefully hints to help find Anna.
The Eifee word you found with this meaning, is confusing for me to grasp.

You said: "Oete eifee elusewe seac wope " means:
"Piece wee-wee foul see to ease."or "Use wee-wee ace see elite poof."
maybe eifee could be wee-wee....

What would wee wee mean? We came up with the 27 number for numerical astrology G. Brody was interested in. We cannot thus far find a true meaning for the name Eifee. We know Brody was with a Margaret prior.

You said: just a suggestion, because I don't think that eifee was the first name of a George Brody's woman... this was the version for to brail up the Anna's mother abt the first name.... I don't quite understand this, can you explain more? :)

You said: but really it was only a cryptic word for to make the 27 number but also because eifee it had to become also another first name of Anna, it had to be a word/ first name, that it had to serve to identify the child for and in a esoteric method ...
What does that mean, esoteric method to cover up Anna's name? ..... all story and the mystery of this abduction is in the esoterism..A harmony type of method?

Thank you Suanj...

Nancy
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Nancy, my english is no good enough for to explain as I wish, however, I understood what you mean abt Italian Cons. papers...
abt "eifee" word, I found this same word in a Paralingua txt( URL in my previous reply).... and making the translation of the phrase with "eifee" word in the webpage (URL in my previous reply), if the translation by webpage is right( URL in my previous reply) , MAY it can be eifee=wee-wee....

abt:
" just a suggestion, because I don't think that eifee was the first name of a George Brody's woman... this was the version for to brail up the Anna's mother abt the first name.... I don't quite understand this, can you explain more? "
I wish to say, that, the "eifee" name added to Anna first name, well the explanation given from George W. and George B. to Anna's mother, abt 27 astrological number version, and abt a reincarnation of a George B. 's woman, this was a false theory ( it is my opinion... obviously) for to tangle Anna's mother, and to convince it for to add this "eifee" to child name....

when I say "esoteric method", I wish to say that in the esoterism, a person have as 2 identities, one normal and one esoteric..
I know that this search is from so much years, and my opinion is that George B. had contacts in him life with some esoteric sect.... I think
this because all life of George B. is secret and mysterious, typically as in the esoteric sect...
but it is only my opinion....
What it could be helpful, it is to know the life of George W. and George B. after the divorce of George W. with wife.... where they lived( George W. and George B.) and what it was their life and theis contacts, especially in the towns where the 2 George was resident....
I don't know if the abduction was made directly from the 2 George, but is very, very, probable that they are implicated... George W. was totally psychically dependent of George B. and also him disease.. when before of George B. presence, George W. was however a normal person....

also the half-brother of Anna when the child remembered of another abduction attempt, abt a month before of Anna disappearance, let me think
that it was a plan abt Anna abduction... well and the first time, Anna no gone, because Anna don't knew the kidnappers, but the second time Anna gone, so the child in some way knew almost one of kidnappers.... it is no possible that Anna recognized the father( George W.), so almost one of kidnappers it had to be someone that Anna knew some time before of abduction, in some way...
good luck, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH