The lobato and Pizzoglio family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Re: The lobato and Pizzoglio family

Post by ChrisMosca »

thank you very much for your help!!!!! I'll be ok writting in spanish.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

I got some new info, the name is Marino Pizzoglio and Angela Lobazzo or Lobasso and they come from bari, Italy. I still need to find an online database that would show passengers arriving in brasil from italy before 1915.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Is there any information as to what port they came thru in Brazil or where they went to settle?? As you know Brazil is a patchwork of places to check and your help inthis regard will make it easier for me to check. The only first names aside from those you provided are those going to Argentina and they are Celestino, Ernesta, Guerino and Pierino Pizzoglio and Giulio and Nicola Lobazzo. all engtries into Argentina were prior to 1915

I will try to locate for marino and Angela Lobazzo or Lo Basso from Bari in Brazil. The more geographical information the easier it is to zero in on the indices for these areas. =Peter=
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

Also if this helps they got married in italy before they went to brasil. Thanks again peter you've been a real big help!!!!