Surnames: Di Nobile* , Rinaldi* , Ciolfi and DelZoppo....

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tony D

Surnames: Di Nobile* , Rinaldi* , Ciolfi and DelZoppo....

Post by Tony D »

:D....I would greatly appreciate any information on my surnames....As for as I know they are from the regions of Abruzzi , Molise and Campania....Although they may also be found in other regions....My Paternal & Maternal Great Grandparents came from the Molise....the towns were Ripalimosani* & Matrice*....The Ciolfi & DelZoppo surnames are the maiden names of my Great Grandmothers....I hope someone can help and I will gladly share any information that I find if you are interested....

Thanks ,
Tony
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

when you say "any Information" just what do you mean? I can sit here and write out a whole book about what you can do about your family (family surnames?) genealogy. Since you do not seem familiar with genealogy research may I suggest you go to the nearest family history library of the Mromon church and rent out the microfilm of your family for Ripalimosani and matrice civil records and trace your family back to the earlu 1800's. In Italy all rfecords, history and family are in the town of origin. Thyere is a good book I recommend and that is Italian Genealogical records by Trafford R. Cole. it is an easy read and will familiarize you with genealogy. Also reaf about genealogy in the home page of this website. Peter