LaBarbera Trip to Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
johnlabarbera
Veteran
Veteran

LaBarbera Trip to Sicily

Post by johnlabarbera »

Hello/Ciao!

Family/Friends

Here is a link to the photos from our trip.

IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!!! There may be some missing or incorrect info but I will fix over time.

Also, I will be uploading some video and additional photos next week so check back in now and then for updates!

When you open the link, if you choose "slideshow", once the slideshow starts, be sure to click on the picture where the "i" shows up, so that the descriptive information that goes with each picture. Also please leave comments!

Here is the link:

www.flickr.com/photos/jlabarbera

For those of you who are thinking about going to Italy/Sicily, don't even think about it. Just DO IT. FIND A WAY. You will never regret it. It was the most fascinating and wonderful experience, photos can do no justice. And the families we stayed with and visited made us feel so welcome and comfortable I felt like I knew them my whole life. We will be going back next June for at least 3 weeks...get your calendars cleared and save your money!!!

Again, this was done quickly so I will update it and correct it over the next several weeks.

My first posts were on this forum not so long ago, it is amazing what you can do with support of forums and professional researchers.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: LaBarbera Trip to Sicily

Post by nuccia »

Once again John,

Great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with the rest of the group!

:)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database