Adamo DiSante & Santa Donnini of Fano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
twogriffs

Adamo DiSante & Santa Donnini of Fano

Post by twogriffs »

I am looking for Adamo DiSante & Santa Donnini of Fano.

They are the parents of Telemaco DiSante who was born 03 Feb 1886 in Fano and died 17 Aug 1968 at Bishop Scalabrini Home, North Kingston, Washington County, Rhode Island, USA. Adamo and Santa had at least one other child who went by Frank in the US.

Telemaco married Ada Sarabini or Farabini (born abt 1888 in Italy and died 12 Nov 1958 in Woonsocket, Providence County, Rhode Island, USA) abt 1911.

Telemaco & Ada had two daughters:
Bruna H. born 1912, Woonsocket and died 1950, Woonsocket who married at least twice: once to a Darling and once to a Lafrenier.

Wanda Mary born 04 Sep 1914, Woonsocket and died 23 May 1977, Bellefontaine, Logan County, Ohio, USA who married at least twice: once to a Wood and once to a Petty.

Telemaco & Ada returned to Fano at least once after the birth of their second child to visit family.

Any help with my family in Fano would be greatly appreciated.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Adamo DiSante & Santa Donnini of Fano

Post by PeterTimber »

Which Fano are you talking about?? Fano, Isola di Fano, Fano a Corno or Fano adriano? =Peter=
twogriffs

Post by twogriffs »

Sorry, I didn't know there were so many Fano towns. It's Fano in Marche province/region.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

No problem but there are no microfilms available for Fano in your nearest Mormon family hHistory Library covering births,marriages and deaths but you might wish to request a family stataus certificate (Certificato di stato difamiglia for Adamo as head of family))

Go to www.mangeruca.com for form letter to Uffico di Stato CXivile, Via San Francesco d"assisi 76, Comune di Fano popstale 61030, (PU), Marche region, Italy. =Peter=
misbris
Master
Master

Post by misbris »

I don't know if you have a copy of this manifest, but it lists Ada's name as Farabini.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007

p2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007
twogriffs

Post by twogriffs »

Thank you both so much! I now have a few leads to work on!