- - - - > PULLANO < - - - - 1800's

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
peterpullano

- - - - > PULLANO < - - - - 1800's

Post by peterpullano »

Pullano's from Calabria Sellia Italy AREA.
My name in Peter H Pullano sandusky ohio, my father name is, Peter Pullano sandusky ohio. My GRAND Father name is Nicola Pullano born 1888 Calabria Italy, my Great Grand Father name is Giuseppe Pullano.
If you have a Giuseppe Pullano in your FAMILY TREE in the 1800's tell me Giuseppe's WIFE name.
We beleive that GIUSEPPE PULLANO and his WIFE may have moved from Italy to the Pittsburgh PA area in the 1900's. 1910's If you know of any information please contact me peter_pullano@yahoo.com
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: - - - - > PULLANO < - - - - 1800's

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to your nearest family history library and rent out the Sellia (CZ) microfilm of vital records covering allbirths,marriagwes and deaths from 1809 to 1910 and you will find the information (most likely around 1868 +/- 2-3 years figuring gettingmarried after army service in Italy at 21 and thengetting married as was custom.

The library nearest you is found at www.familysearch.org and if you wish to write to Sellia for any specific documents then you have to have complete name and year in which the event took place (birth,marriage or death) or approximate within 5 years in extreme.

When viewing microfilm birng along book, Discovering Your Italian Ancestors by Lynn Nelson which is a companion book. =Peter=
Julo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Julo »

If you're interested in communicating with someone from Sellia, there's a forum at this address:
http://sellia.forumotion.net
ChristianP

Post by ChristianP »

Hello,

My name is Christian Pullano and I live in Providence, RI. Are we related?

peterpullano wrote: Pullano's from Calabria Sellia Italy AREA.
My name in Peter H Pullano sandusky ohio, my father name is, Peter Pullano sandusky ohio. My GRAND Father name is Nicola Pullano born 1888 Calabria Italy, my Great Grand Father name is Giuseppe Pullano.
If you have a Giuseppe Pullano in your FAMILY TREE in the 1800's tell me Giuseppe's WIFE name.
PullanoRoberto

Post by PullanoRoberto »

YES I DONT KNOW IF SAME PULLANO FAMIGLIA.
ONLY WAY TO TELL IS WHAT TOWN ARE YOUR FAMIGLIE FROM IN CALABRIA.
ALL PULLANO ORIGNATED FROM CATANZARO AREA IN CALABRIA, AND NO WHERE ELSE.
SO THE QUESTION IN FACT IS WHAT TOWN IS YOUR FAMIGLIE FROM.
I CAN HELP YOU IN FINDING FAMIGLIA RECORDS OF ITALIAN.
IF YOU FIND NAME OF COMUNE (TOWN).
IF YOUR FAMIGLIA IS FROM SELLIA THERE WOULD BE 80% CHANCE WE ARE RELATED SOMEHOW.
I HAVE RESEARCHED MY FAMIGLIA ALL THE WAY BACK TO 1750'S IN SELLIA AND SELLIA MARINA.
WITH ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE OF AUNTS (zia) AND UNCLES (zio).
SO GET BACK WITH ME ON rob_pullano @ hotmail.com

CIAO CIAO
ROB PULLANO