Help with transation

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Help with transation

Post by ChrisMosca »

I had sent a request for a stato di famiglia storico to the comune di roma and i did get something back just showing one kid, i get most of it but there's a couple of phrases i don't understand like....

Annotazioni nessuna
Rilasciato per gli usi consentiti dalla legge a richiesta di parte intepessata?

I will upload the image as well.[img][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/ ... aMosca.jpg[/img][/img]
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
Sirena
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with transation

Post by Sirena »

Annotazioni nessuna
Rilasciato per gli usi consentiti dalla legge a richiesta di parte intepessata?

No annotations (no extra remarks or notes)

Issued to the interested party (I think that's interessata not intepessata)
for the consented use by law

August 19,1929 Marcella Mosca was born to Renato Mosca and Giulia Chicchitello
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

thank you very much for the translation, I wish they would have given me information about her , like if she married or has any kids or is she still alive, she would be my dads cousin, although she would be like 79 right now. but her kids would be alive if she had any. its just that it took them like 4 months to answer me.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

to add why would they only give me information about one kid, it seems a little odd I guess, do they have weird privacy laws in rome? i thought they would've had more kids.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Did you request certificato dfi stato di famiglia storico in RENATO MARCELLA's name? As you know as father he would be the head of family. =Peter=
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

yes i did i gave them renato's name and his wife and that was all they gave me, the info about marcella, is there somekind of privacy law for information after 1930?, kind of the same reason why they don't release the census records from after a certain year?
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

You might return the sending office in Italy a copy of whatyou received and ask them why you did not get the Certificato....storicothat you oriignally requested and see what they tell you. It would be interesting to find out the reason? =Peter=
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Italian records are governed by a 75 year privacy law, further, if the person is still living, then they must have that persons permission to release information, such as their marriage or any children of that marriage.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Wildspirit This document is 78 years old since it was recorded in 1929 + 75=2004 would make it available to the public or am I off inthe wild blue yonder as it were. =Peter=
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

does that mean that she is still alive, other wise they would've released her information? there are 3 marcella mosca living in rome currently.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

Would someone here that lives in italy think that they could call these 3 marcella's on my behalf?
Marcella's parents were
Renato Mosca b.19 march 1901 treia,macerata d.14 sep 1972 guidonia montecelio, rome
Giulia Cicchitello b. ABT 1908 rome, rome, italy

Renato's parents were
Cesare Mosca b. 20 aug 1872 treia, macerata
Eugenia Chiacchiera b. 24 march 1879 treia, macerata

Renato had 4 brothers and 1 sister, salvatore, italo, aldemiro, ida and valter. they all moved to argentina in 1929 except renato he moved to rome in 1926.

Valter Mosca is my grandfather.

Mosca Marcella

00168 Roma (RM) - Via Ruiz Ferrante, 25

* tel:
* 06 3055311

Mosca Marcella

00138 Roma (RM) - Via Serra De' Conti, 41

* tel:
* 06 8816578

Aristei Mosca Marcella

00152 Roma (RM) - Via Toscani Antonio, 78

* tel:
* 06 535784