Tonadico

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
50guy

Tonadico

Post by 50guy »

My great great grandparents were born in Tonadico. I would like to mail a request to both ST Sebastian and St Vittorio churches to see if what records they may have.

Does anyone have the addresses for these churches?

Are there any other users who are descendants of Tonadico residents?
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Tonadico

Post by PeterTimber »

The only church address is San Sebastiano in Tonadico at Via Scopoli 56, Tonadico,Postale 38054 , (TN) Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Mayor is Fabio Bernadin. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

You may also wish to go to Archivio di Stato di Trento, Via maestri del lavoro 4, Postale 38100, Trento, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Their e-mail address is as-tn@beniculturali.it =Peter=
kks903

Post by kks903 »

My g-g-grandparents came to the U.S. from Tonadico. Surnames of interest: Lucian, Bernardin, Tavanero. I have names of numerous family members but am just now beginning to research documentation for verification purposes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Welcome to IG.....
have you collected all US documentation? If you would like help in researching your family, please provide as much detail as you know.
First names, spouse, children and year of birth. State in which they resided.

If not, can you tell us what you are looking for in particular, US records or Italian.

Also, starting a thread of your own would be most helpful so as not to confuse families.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

In the meantime go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the surnames in the first line (one at a time please!) and Tonadico inthe second line and clcik Cerca to se the people whose name you put in live in Tonadico by full name,address and telephone numbers..=Peter=