Colonna/Tucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Shosha12

Colonna/Tucci

Post by Shosha12 »

Am looking for information on the name Colonna and any possible links to it being of Jewish heritage. Also, any information on the Tucci family of Morolo/Supino.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Reseqarch is your job. We merely direct you to the appropriate websites. Go to www.google.com and type in the title what you are seeking such as your surname and Italian Jew. Also please specify what you wish to know about the Tucci family or purchase a very readable book titled Italian genealogical records by Traffor R. Cole. This way you know what kind of research is best for you. Peter
PColonna

Re: Colonna/Tucci

Post by PColonna »

As Far as i can say the colonna family is a Extremely Catholic family, having many clergy man, a pope, and many cardnals in its histroy. From the Reasearch that i have done the colonna family orginated from germany before 1000ad(questionable). My cousin has a book that outlines the whole family history of hte colonna family, but i cant get in touch w/ him
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Did you try the catholic encyclopedia ? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are several reference as wll in the www.google.com using colonna and genealogy in the title. Peter
PColonna

Post by PColonna »

The colonna family is in hte Catholic Encyclpedia, if you care to look it up, jsut type colonna atholic and you should get it(try google)
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Try it!! Peter