email for stato civile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
senior
Rookie
Rookie

email for stato civile

Post by senior »

does anyone know how to find the email address for the stato civile in San Valentino in Abruzzo Citeriore? I can't find it listed anywhere.
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: email for stato civile

Post by nazca »

hi,
this is the official website "http://www.sanvalentinoac.it/index1.htm" but is only in italian. I can't find a email address but you can send a mail to:

Ufficio Anagrafe
Via Fiume, n. 4
65020 - San Valentino in Abruzzo Citeriore (PE)
Italia

best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

hello nazca; thanks for your help. I've found a lot of information about the Genualdi family in Chicago,Illinois. It would help if I had dates to go with these records, so that I might verify the correct from the incorrect. I'd be glad to forward what I find to you. Since I am new to this site, I will make mistakes, I think. If you have dates or any other information concerning Vincenzo and Concetta, please post it or send it to me. Tell me where to send the information. (Ship's manifests etc.)
Good luck,
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
nazca
Elite
Elite

Post by nazca »

Hi,
thanks for your interest about my family. I have some informations and date from ancestry, chicagogenealogy.com, ellisisland.org and other website. I put this informations on my personal website (www.webalice.it\nazca2) but it is not updated (work in progress) . Some members of this wonderful website helped me to find informations about my relatives. My greatgrandfather Vincenzo died in Oalermo but his wife Concetta died in Chicago and was buried after at Mount Carmel Cemetry-Hillside. In my personal website you can read a brief history of my relatives in USA. How you knew my surname?

best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

Hi nazca; you answered my question about stato civile in San Valentino, and Genualdi and Davola were referenced on that page. I don't know your surname, but I have found information on these two names. I will read your family history as you offered and I will see if I can contribute.
senior
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Email, website, phone number, fax number and the name of the Stato Civile officer:

Comune di SAN VALENTINO IN ABRUZZO CITERIORE

Provincia di PESCARA

Indirizzo : VIA FIUME N. 4

C.A.P. : 65020

Telefono : 085 - 8574131

Fax : 085 - 085/8574332

E-mail : comune@sanvalentinoac.it

Sito Web : www.comunesanvalentinoac.it

UFFICIALE ANAGRAFE E/O STATO CIVILE MARIA NATARELLI

Hope this helps!
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

Looks like you nailed it! Thanks so much. One more question; I'm about to send my stato civile request. I was told it would go faster if I was able to send an email. What exactly do I say now that I have his email?
thanks
senior
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

You have a few options:

Interactive Form Letter

Italian Letter Writing Guide

David Zergas form letters

Hope this helps!!
wldspirit

senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

So basically allI have to do is fax my letter?
senior
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Yep....and then wait for your reply!! I would also include your email addy so that they can provide you with confirmation of your request, and if you have not received any response or documentation in four weeks, make sure to send a follow up.
I do not recommend sending payment until it is requested by the office, and they will usually inform you at the time of the cost, if any, and in what form they prefer payment.
wldspirit

senior
Rookie
Rookie

Post by senior »

wldspirirt, I really do appreciate your help.
Thanks
senior
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Happy to help out!! :wink:
wldspirit