Information from Corleone....need help!!!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran

Information from Corleone....need help!!!

Post by Mardi »

I need your help....My cousin, who is a Retired Catholic Bishop, made a trip to Corleone. While he was there he went to the Comune Di Corleone for information on our Family.

The people in Corleone were so kind in gathering information and hand wrote it in Itlaian (beautifully done).

He sent me a copy, and I am looking for someone to help translate this information.

Please tell me how I can forward it to the forum. I know I have to send it by way of Imageshack.us.

Could someone help/tell me what I did to do.

Appreciate any help at all.

Have a good day.
Mardi
nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: Information from Corleone....need help!!!

Post by nazca »

Hi,
the site does not allow huge files to be posted to it.
Go to www.imageshack.us and upload your file to it.
Imageshack will give you a URL (web link) to cut and paste here.
Members reading your posts, will click on the link and be able to view the image.

For example:

img01.imageshack.us/im...re001.jpg

best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Information from Corleone....need help!!!

Post by Mardi »

nazca: thank you so much for letting me know how I may post information onto the forum.
Have a very nice day.
Mardi