Help with finding ancestors

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
sabri789

Help with finding ancestors

Post by sabri789 »

I am looking for further information on the following people -

Archangelo Gallone Galloni married Diodata Gallone nee Gallone(1901-1989) born children Ida Gallone, Assunta Gallone, Luigi Gallone Teresa Gallone

Giuseppina Valente married Giovanni Rossi children - Genroso , Antonio and Fiorentino Rossi

Giuseppe Valente- 1891-1957 ( Guiseppina Valente brother ), Pietro Valente 1899-1972 ( Guiseppina brother)

Antonia Rossi married Francesco Valente ( Guiseppina , Pietro, Guiseppe and Nina parents)

If anyone can relate or have any information please let me know
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Help with finding ancestors

Post by mmogno »

Where?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help with finding ancestors

Post by suanj »

sabri789 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 13:41 I am looking for further information on the following people -

Archangelo Gallone Galloni married Diodata Gallone nee Gallone(1901-1989) born children Ida Gallone, Assunta Gallone, Luigi Gallone Teresa Gallone

Giuseppina Valente married Giovanni Rossi children - Genroso , Antonio and Fiorentino Rossi

Giuseppe Valente- 1891-1957 ( Guiseppina Valente brother ), Pietro Valente 1899-1972 ( Guiseppina brother)

Antonia Rossi married Francesco Valente ( Guiseppina , Pietro, Guiseppe and Nina parents)

If anyone can relate or have any information please let me know
I found that Giuseppe Valente son of Francesco Valente and Antonia Rossi was born in San Biagio Saracinisco, Frosinone, IT on 1th Jun 1891
file:///C:/Users/Perricone/Downloads/RUOLI%20MATRICOLARI%201891.pdf

and the area, no the birthplace, but the birth area abt Gallone family is the same...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH