Search found 4 matches

by BonnieHolley
07 May 2004, 20:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Paonessa/Ciambrone Naples to New York 1888
Replies: 1
Views: 4243

Paonessa/Ciambrone Naples to New York 1888

Does anyone have any links to this family? I find nothing! Any Help Appreciated. :(
by BonnieHolley
12 Apr 2004, 20:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Paonessa
Replies: 5
Views: 8572

Mouth on Floor! HAHA

I don't know what to say, all these years of research and you have all this, are you related or a researcher? I don't know how to thank you than virtual hugs to start with. Thank you so much from all my side of the family, I hope to connect this and proceed on. Anything I can do to help you, please ...
by BonnieHolley
12 Apr 2004, 04:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Paonessa
Replies: 5
Views: 8572

Thanks Susan, so far I haven't found the parents name, but I"m still struggling in the ancestry.com site. I found Anna, my grandmother's name, and her brothers name (so far) are Anthony, born in New York and Angelo M born in Italy. Any other information appreciated, thought I would search the ...
by BonnieHolley
08 Apr 2004, 21:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Paonessa
Replies: 5
Views: 8572

Paonessa

Hi, I"m looking for my italian family members. My great uncle was Angelo M Paonessa. He was born 1878-1879? He is recorded in the 1920 and 1930 censuses in Connecticutt, USA. His sister is my Grandmother, says she is born in New York, so I assume he ported in New York. He was 4 term mayor of New ...