I also am interested! Thanks for being one step ahead.
Dianne
Search found 10 matches
- 07 Mar 2005, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120746
- 23 Feb 2005, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19515
Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Thank you...Dianne
- 20 Feb 2005, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19515
Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
There is no Mignana but there is Mignano Monte Lungo postale 81049. There is no Abanca surname in the Salerno province nor in the entire regionof Campania. There are, however, 23 lisitng in the proivnce of Salerno for De Palma. Go to www.paginebianche.,it and put in the De Palma surname int he ...
- 17 Feb 2005, 17:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19515
Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
There is no Mignana but there is Mignano Monte Lungo postale 81049. There is no Abanca surname in the Salerno province nor in the entire regionof Campania. There are, however, 23 lisitng in the proivnce of Salerno for De Palma. Go to www.paginebianche.,it and put in the De Palma surname int he ...
- 26 Aug 2004, 12:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7459
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Peter,
I have no interest in the JOHNS name other than to reply that when you stated you couldn't find any that I did know the family name. So, no help needed here, but thanks for all your help on other ?'s
I have no interest in the JOHNS name other than to reply that when you stated you couldn't find any that I did know the family name. So, no help needed here, but thanks for all your help on other ?'s
- 26 Aug 2004, 12:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mignano (sp), Caserta
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6483
Re: Mignano (sp), Caserta
hi,
When I cklick on the hyperlink it says the page is not available.
The names I am looking for are De/DiPalma, Mignocco, Pio, Parise(not sure of the sp on this one) DeLise, DePoalo.
I have done the Ellis Island as well as the Castle Garden. The name of my gfathers town is somewhat mangled on the ...
When I cklick on the hyperlink it says the page is not available.
The names I am looking for are De/DiPalma, Mignocco, Pio, Parise(not sure of the sp on this one) DeLise, DePoalo.
I have done the Ellis Island as well as the Castle Garden. The name of my gfathers town is somewhat mangled on the ...
- 26 Aug 2004, 00:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mignano (sp), Caserta
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6483
Mignano (sp), Caserta
My grfather came from this town near Naples. It is supposed to be on the oppesite side of the volcano from Pompei. But I cannot find it on the maps. I know that my gfather also used to play in the gardens of the Grand Palace in Caserta as one of his fathers houses was near.
Dianne
Dianne
- 25 Aug 2004, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19515
Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Could you be looking for DePalma? This is the name I am researching. My grfather and his brother came to USA in early 1900's from Mignana Caserta near Naples. Dianne
- 25 Aug 2004, 22:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7459
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Hi, There are also families of the JOHNS name in Jackson, MI and Lansing, MI that are Italian.
- 25 Aug 2004, 22:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for free!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13846
Re: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for fre
You can also just hit the print screen button and then paste it into your word program then you can enlarge it if needed.