I previously posted regarding Agostinelli's. Carlo, Cora and Vincenzo. I haven't progressed much further. New email address. alshiel@gmail.com. Pacentro Origin.
Thank you,
Anita
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Mar 2006, 09:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PACENTRO AND I"M in USA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13075
- 23 Jul 2004, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PACENTRO AND I"M in USA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13075
PACENTRO AND I"M in USA
Hello,
I'm in the USA. I need to know if anyone knows where I can send my letter requesting my ancestor files? They are the Agostinelli family from Pacentro.
His name was Carlo born in 1899 and his mother was Tucoronata (CoraO Dinello born around 1878. She married Vincenzo Agositinelli who went by ...
I'm in the USA. I need to know if anyone knows where I can send my letter requesting my ancestor files? They are the Agostinelli family from Pacentro.
His name was Carlo born in 1899 and his mother was Tucoronata (CoraO Dinello born around 1878. She married Vincenzo Agositinelli who went by ...