This is great information, from my father i learned that:
Carmelo Antonio Felix Cimillo was born 18 of Sept 1884 to Vincenzo Cimillo and Maria Gracia Petraglia.
Apparently there is a Vincenzo Cimillo in Piaggine so I am excited to come for a visit. Edmondo I would love to come to Piaggine during ...
Search found 6 matches
- 18 Jul 2004, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cimillo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7086
- 18 Jul 2004, 23:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piaggine
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12363
Re: Piaggine - Cimillo
This is great information, from my father i learned that:
Carmelo Antonio Felix Cimillo was born 18 of Sept 1884 to Vincenzo Cimillo and Maria Gracia Petraglia.
Apparently there is a Vincenzo Cimillo in Piaggine so I am excited to come for a visit. Edmondo I would love to come to Piaggine during ...
Carmelo Antonio Felix Cimillo was born 18 of Sept 1884 to Vincenzo Cimillo and Maria Gracia Petraglia.
Apparently there is a Vincenzo Cimillo in Piaggine so I am excited to come for a visit. Edmondo I would love to come to Piaggine during ...
- 07 Jul 2004, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cimillo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7086
Re: Cimillo
Are Camillo and Cimillo the same thing, or did you mis read my post? Anyway I am in Austria now and will be in Piaggine in a few weeks.
- 07 Jul 2004, 22:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piaggine
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12363
Re: Piaggine
I am in Austria currently, and I am planning a trip in a few weeks for the weekend. I would probably be in on Friday afternoon leaving Thursday morning. Edmondo, email me at yoyifly@hotmail.com, my name is george. I saw on the Tardio page that there is a Cimillo on it.
- 28 Jun 2004, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cimillo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7086
Cimillo
Looking for the Cimillo family. Carmelo Antonio Cimillo son of Vicente came to Uruguay in 1904, i believe from Piaggine, in the Campania. I'll be visiting Italy this summer and was thinking of going to Piaggine. Any suggestions or Ideas would be appreciated.
- 28 Jun 2004, 20:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piaggine
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12363
Piaggine
Going to be visiting Piaggine this summer, I have some family that came from there back in 1904, Carmelo Antonio Cimillo, son of Vicente arrived in Uruguay at the age of 18. Anyway if anyone has any information about Piaggine I would appreciate it. I don;t speak Italian, and what little information ...