Thank you again and again. If it weren't for wonderful people like you it could never have happened.
God bless all, always, and don't ever stop. Cause we need you guys!
Sharon
Search found 20 matches
- 08 Feb 2010, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aiello, Ozzimo, Gatto of Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bologna..
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8276
- 07 Feb 2010, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aiello, Ozzimo, Gatto of Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bologna..
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8276
Re: Aiello, Ozzimo, Gatto of Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bolog
THANK YOU!!!! To all those who have helped me with family information.
I have located all sides of my family in both Italy and the US also.
Any cousin's passing by please contact me....ciao
Sharon
I have located all sides of my family in both Italy and the US also.
Any cousin's passing by please contact me....ciao
Sharon
- 24 Apr 2008, 09:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8098
Re: Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
VJ,
Thank you so very much you have found the information I could never find. Yes, both of these records are for my great Uncle Domenico and his family. They were listed on another wrong name!!!
I would never have them if it were not for you...
Thank you, thank you.
Sharon
Thank you so very much you have found the information I could never find. Yes, both of these records are for my great Uncle Domenico and his family. They were listed on another wrong name!!!
I would never have them if it were not for you...
Thank you, thank you.
Sharon
- 02 Jan 2008, 04:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8098
Re: Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
:lol: thanks for all the help
I am trying to locate any relations to Domenico Aiello of Newark NJ, his records showed he lived on 7th Ave in NY and 205 Clinton in Newark, NJ.
Any records on his burial or grave site or any of the same for his wife
Mariantonia Gatto. He was born on Dec 29, 1888, she ...
I am trying to locate any relations to Domenico Aiello of Newark NJ, his records showed he lived on 7th Ave in NY and 205 Clinton in Newark, NJ.
Any records on his burial or grave site or any of the same for his wife
Mariantonia Gatto. He was born on Dec 29, 1888, she ...
- 29 Oct 2007, 18:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8098
Gatto, Afflitto, Ozimo, Trungadi, Moricci, Aiello, Allio
Looking for relatives who connect to these names in the US or Italy and other areas.
Most relatives came through NY at Ellis Island. Then went to Thomas, W.Va. The last known record for a great Uncle was in Newark, NJ 205 Clinton, meeting Domenico Aiello his brother.
Most family members came from ...
Most relatives came through NY at Ellis Island. Then went to Thomas, W.Va. The last known record for a great Uncle was in Newark, NJ 205 Clinton, meeting Domenico Aiello his brother.
Most family members came from ...
- 03 Aug 2007, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aiello, Ozzimo, Gatto of Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bologna..
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8276
Aiello, Ozzimo, Gatto of Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bologna..
Still trying to connect to living relatives in Reggio Calabria, Serrata, Bologna, Cantazaro and possible other areas of Italy.
Connected to Vincenzo Aiello great great grandfather, Pantaleone Domenico Aiello great grandfather, Giuseppe Aiello, grandfather.
Rosa Maria Ozzimo grandmother.
Great Aunt ...
Connected to Vincenzo Aiello great great grandfather, Pantaleone Domenico Aiello great grandfather, Giuseppe Aiello, grandfather.
Rosa Maria Ozzimo grandmother.
Great Aunt ...
- 01 Feb 2007, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MY FAMILY ROSA OZZIMO AIELLO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3610
Re: MY FAMILY ROSA OZZIMO AIELLO
thanks just did that
- 01 Feb 2007, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: AIELLO, ALLIO , ALLY , PANTALEO , AFFLITTO, GATTO?? FOR???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10377
Re: AIELLO, ALLIO , ALLY , PANTALEO , AFFLITTO, GATTO?? FOR?
thanks so much Francesco Ajello is my great uncle It is so confusing because he uses his Italian last name here, then Vincenzo his brother signs his in a letter Vincenzo Aiello, then grandfather had his changed in the US to Allio....yipes...I need the confusion to end. I also need to know who the ...
- 01 Feb 2007, 01:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7319
Please tell me what this means in the correct order??? help!
Prot. n. 448/28.34.04.04
In riscontro alla richiesta del 20 u.s., si comunica che nel corso della ricerca sono stati rinvenuti gli atti sotto elencati relativi alla famiglia indicata in oggetto:
atto di nascita di AJELLO Pantaleone di Vincenzo e Tizzone Teresa avvenuta in Serrata il 26 luglio 1842 ...
In riscontro alla richiesta del 20 u.s., si comunica che nel corso della ricerca sono stati rinvenuti gli atti sotto elencati relativi alla famiglia indicata in oggetto:
atto di nascita di AJELLO Pantaleone di Vincenzo e Tizzone Teresa avvenuta in Serrata il 26 luglio 1842 ...
- 20 Jan 2007, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5959
Re: don't understand
its in Italian and it won't let me read anything...help...says I am not able to access it...
- 20 Jan 2007, 03:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5959
Re: Giuseppe Aiello
died in America I have his death certificate. It says nothing that I didn't already know. I have WWI records again nothing I didn't have already grandparents listed. I have census records listing only immediate children and wife. I have traced my grandfather from Ellis Island 1905 18y Giuseppe ...
- 20 Jan 2007, 01:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help...Need photo of Serrata, Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2857
Help...Need photo of Serrata, Italy
:lol: Is it possible that someone could send me a real photo not owned by some one's web site? I am getting ready to have my grandfathers story told and would really enjoy having a real photo of either an arial view or a land view of the town...with all rights being mine to use it???
Help please ...
Help please ...
- 20 Jan 2007, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5959
Re: Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
I was trying to find a connection to
Giuseppina Galasso - unsure if this Antonio Glasso. so now I know this record is misspelled.
Looking to connect to my grandfathers records from Serrata, Italy
His name was Giuseppe Aiello born Oct 24, 1886...having dificulties
Can't get records from Italy ...
Giuseppina Galasso - unsure if this Antonio Glasso. so now I know this record is misspelled.
Looking to connect to my grandfathers records from Serrata, Italy
His name was Giuseppe Aiello born Oct 24, 1886...having dificulties
Can't get records from Italy ...
- 19 Jan 2007, 04:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5959
Antonio Glasso wife Rosa Cutro
Antonio Glasso Oct 27, 1920 Naples 0021
Ellis Island record
Ellis Island record
- 19 Jan 2007, 02:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: AIELLO, ALLIO , ALLY , PANTALEO , AFFLITTO, GATTO?? FOR???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10377
Re: AIELLO, ALLIO , ALLY , PANTALEO , AFFLITTO, GATTO?? FOR?
thanks...the real name for Grandpa through Ellis Island is Giuseppe Aiello 1905. He was 18 at the time and from Serrata. This is the only one I found so I know it must truly be him.
There seems to be a picture of a small baby with his parents it says on the back
nipoti Pantaleo Aiello so we think ...
There seems to be a picture of a small baby with his parents it says on the back
nipoti Pantaleo Aiello so we think ...