Search found 27 matches

by dassisi
19 Jan 2005, 09:47
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: HELP! ADDRESS OF THE COMUNE OF AIELLO, CALABRIA
Replies: 1
Views: 5144

HELP! ADDRESS OF THE COMUNE OF AIELLO, CALABRIA

Hi is there anyone out there that can help me with the address of the comune of AIELLO CALABRIA, I have been told that there might be 2 towns with the same name, any help would be much appreciated.
by dassisi
21 Dec 2004, 02:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PESCUMA from Forenza
Replies: 11
Views: 9922

Re: PESCUMA from Forenza

Can you please tellme how you obtained records for migration to Argentina, your help would be much appreciated.
by dassisi
30 Nov 2004, 05:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Suggestion for Contacting Possible Relatives in Italy!
Replies: 12
Views: 11961

Re: Suggestion for Contacting Possible Relatives in Italy!

Hi Peter, I am looking for both, a. letter that I can write to anyone with the surname that I am researching asking them if there is a connection to my family and also a form that I can sent to relations in italy (written in italian) for them to fill in with all info that they have on the family. If ...
by dassisi
30 Nov 2004, 04:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Suggestion for Contacting Possible Relatives in Italy!
Replies: 12
Views: 11961

Re: Suggestion for Contacting Possible Relatives in Italy!

Your idea of writing is great, is it possible for you to send me a copy of the letter that you have written in italian so that I can try the same thing. I am having problem writing in italian. Your help would be much appreicated.
by dassisi
25 Nov 2004, 03:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ITALIAN FAMILY TREE FORMS
Replies: 1
Views: 3133

ITALIAN FAMILY TREE FORMS

yes that is the one I want, where do I find it, I tried circolo calabrese but all the letters there are to comune etc.
by dassisi
25 Nov 2004, 02:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ITALIAN FAMILY TREE FORMS
Replies: 1
Views: 2685

ITALIAN FAMILY TREE FORMS

Hi Peter thank you for your response, what I am looking for is a form in Italian that I can send to my relations in italy for them to fill out, I have seen it mentioned in this forum before but I cant remember where. your help will be much appreciated
by dassisi
25 Nov 2004, 00:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: FAMILY TREE FORMS IN ITALIAN
Replies: 1
Views: 3075

FAMILY TREE FORMS IN ITALIAN

Hi does anyone know where I can download forms in Italian that I can sent to family in Italy for them to fill in. your help would be much appreciated.
by dassisi
24 Nov 2004, 12:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: vellino
Replies: 2
Views: 5136

Re: vellino

the town you are thinking of is BELLIZZI province of Salerno, I also have family there, hope this helps
by dassisi
22 Nov 2004, 13:28
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research
Replies: 4
Views: 6572

anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research

is there anyone in Catanzaro Calabria that can do some research for me, I will gladly pay any expenses incurred. please email me directly at emidassisi@hotmail.com
by dassisi
19 Nov 2004, 11:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: State and Civil records for salerno and potenza...
Replies: 13
Views: 14366

Re: Olevano Sul Tusciano

Hi I was born and raised in Olevano Sul Tusciano, what family name are you researching? they may be a connection. Love to hear from you.
by dassisi
04 Nov 2004, 00:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SOCIAL SECURITY/IS THERE A STANDARD LETTER
Replies: 4
Views: 5001

SOCIAL SECURITY/IS THERE A STANDARD LETTER

Does any one know if there is a standard letter that I can write for information regarding a social security number that I have found regarding a relation of mine, I know I have seen one somewhere but do not remember where (place of death was Burbank California) your help would be much appreciated.
by dassisi
25 Oct 2004, 01:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Replies: 136
Views: 121061

Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!

please let me know I am very interested, I need all the help I can get
by dassisi
23 Oct 2004, 08:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Replies: 9
Views: 8454

Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY

thanks for all your help Peter I will try calling Edward and see what happens
by dassisi
23 Oct 2004, 06:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Replies: 9
Views: 8454

Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY

thanks mfjp, Antonio came from Montecorvino Rovella Italy April 1921, how can I find his last residential address in Burbank, any help will be much appreciated, regards Emi
by dassisi
23 Oct 2004, 04:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Replies: 9
Views: 8454

AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY

Can someone please help? i have found uncle Antonio Amoroso death date as August 1983 California Zip Code 91502 (where is that?) and his social security no: 565-16-4367, how can I find out more? was he married/ who to? and has he any children?, if anyone can help to point me in the right direction ...