Search found 2 matches

by adepastino
29 Dec 2005, 08:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for DePastino's and Picano's
Replies: 9
Views: 10649

Re: Looking for DePastino

Thanks you guys... I have not been on this forum for quite a while, but I have found out some things about this family.. As you know, DePastino (as is my husband's family's spelling in the USA) is a very hard name to learn the truth about. We have found some evidence from the Town Vital Records of ...
by adepastino
17 Aug 2004, 00:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for DePastino's and Picano's
Replies: 9
Views: 10649

Looking for DePastino's and Picano's

Hi. I am looking for anyone by any of these last names...

DePastino (which we believe to have been changed from one of the following possibly original names)

a. DePastena
b. DiPastena
c. DiPastina
d. DiPastine
e. DePastina

And, another surname:

Picano.

If you know anyone with one of these ...