Search found 5 matches
- 12 Oct 2004, 14:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for my relatives Santomarco in USA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10170
Re: looking for my relatives Santomarco in USA
thank you for your answers, you give me a great hand! now i'm looking for the descendants of Davide Santomarco, he's the missing branch of my genealogy tree! I don't know which santomarco found in internet refers to him, I have some relatives in newyork and they refers to my granfather brother, not ...
- 01 Oct 2004, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: santomarco in the world
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3989
Re: santomarco in the world
yes, this has been my 2nd step in my research, 'n I found them!ptimber wrote:Great news for you but have you tried to go thru all the telephone direcxtories of the world?? Peter
- 01 Oct 2004, 14:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for my relatives Santomarco in USA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10170
looking for my relatives Santomarco in USA
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a branch of my family Santomarco emigrated in usa, from ellisisland immigration I found them (Giaccata (correct name Giacinta)) and her 2 sons registered with the mom's surname, Antonio and Filomena in 1909. unfortunately i've not been able to find them in any archive ...
- 25 Sep 2004, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: santomarco in the world
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3989
santomarco in the world
hi, i've build my genealogy tree on my family SANTOMARCO and i'm stopped at 1750; i'm looking for all the santomarco in the world who are interested to know their history and to find relatives abroad.
so just email me!
so just email me!
- 18 Aug 2004, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any from Santomarco?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2944
any from Santomarco?
Hi, I am seeking anyone with information about the Santomarco family in Fontegreca in the 1800's. In particular one 'Amico Nicola' or what ever. Thank you in advance.
Best regards, Maurie.
Best regards, Maurie.