Search found 3 matches

by Ironmike
26 Aug 2004, 07:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tantillo Surname from Alia, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 4407

Re: Tantillo Surname from Alia, Sicily

I greatly appriciate your fast response and help.

Tante Grazie
Michael Tantillo
by Ironmike
24 Aug 2004, 08:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tantillo Surname from Alia, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 4407

Tantillo Surname from Alia, Sicily

I seem to have run into a stone wall. I'm looking for a place where I could find my grandfathers birth certificate. He was from Alia, Sicily. Does anyone know where I could get this info? Please help!

Thanks , Michael Tantillo
by Ironmike
24 Aug 2004, 08:52
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily
Replies: 2
Views: 9008

Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily

I seem to have run into a stone wall. I'm looking for a place where I could find my grandfathers birth certificate. He was from Alia, Sicily. Does anyone know where I could get this info? Please help!

Thanks , Michael Tantillo