I am trying to find the immigration record for my great-grandfather who immigrated to Toronto Canada from Cerisano in 1885. His name Luigi Zupo --- Could someone direct me as to where I should start searching??
thanks
Search found 4 matches
- 06 Sep 2012, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zupo family from Cerisano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1736
- 12 Oct 2008, 23:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 29053
Re: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
Some of the Novaco information I have is on line with World Connect which I believe you have already connected with. The information is from Church Records from Atripalda, which I obtained from the Church of Latter Day Saints. The records are photographed and published for anyone to copy or read ...
- 12 Oct 2008, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 29053
Re: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
Thank you
Wondering if anyone out there has any other Novaco information from Altripalda Avellino.
Would like to know if Sabino Novaco had any living relations in Atripalda today. His parents were Antonio and Rosa DiMasi.
Wondering if anyone out there has any other Novaco information from Altripalda Avellino.
Would like to know if Sabino Novaco had any living relations in Atripalda today. His parents were Antonio and Rosa DiMasi.
- 12 Oct 2008, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 29053
Re: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
Hi there
Just read the postings. New to this site. My grandfather was Sabino Novaco from Altripalda who married Carmella Zupo in Toronto. This is his name on the manifest from Ellis Island.
I am doing the Novaco genealogy. Sabino came to Toronto and lived until his death in 1934 of consumption ...
Just read the postings. New to this site. My grandfather was Sabino Novaco from Altripalda who married Carmella Zupo in Toronto. This is his name on the manifest from Ellis Island.
I am doing the Novaco genealogy. Sabino came to Toronto and lived until his death in 1934 of consumption ...