Suanj,
Thanks. Doesn't look like I'll be able to buy it here in the U.S.
Chris
Search found 21 matches
- 05 Aug 2005, 00:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking to purchase book published in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6209
- 02 Aug 2005, 20:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking to purchase book published in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6209
Looking to purchase book published in Italy
Looking to purchase Italian Published Book
I've just learned of an Italian book, I'd like to purchase. I can't find it in the U.S. Does anyone know how or where I might purchase it?
Author: Campagna, Italo
Title: Una ricerca documentaria: i capirossi di Carpineto dal XVI al XIX secolo
Publisher ...
I've just learned of an Italian book, I'd like to purchase. I can't find it in the U.S. Does anyone know how or where I might purchase it?
Author: Campagna, Italo
Title: Una ricerca documentaria: i capirossi di Carpineto dal XVI al XIX secolo
Publisher ...
- 14 Jun 2005, 17:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can you help with this name translation?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4916
Re: Can you help with this name translation? THANKS!
Thank you so much for your help! Yes, I believe I have a match. I went ahead and assumed it was a match and found not only the William I was looking for but three siblings for him. This is research for a friend.
I have bookmarked the site and will I'm sure use it many times in the future.
What a ...
I have bookmarked the site and will I'm sure use it many times in the future.
What a ...
- 14 Jun 2005, 06:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can you help with this name translation?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4916
Can you help with this name translation?
Could someone help me out with a name translation.
Is there a comparable Italian translation to the American name "WILLIAM"?
I found a passengership record with the name "Guglielino" and am
trying to figure out if this could be the person I am searching for.
Thanks for your help!
Chris :D
Is there a comparable Italian translation to the American name "WILLIAM"?
I found a passengership record with the name "Guglielino" and am
trying to figure out if this could be the person I am searching for.
Thanks for your help!
Chris :D
- 16 Oct 2004, 22:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carpineo Romano, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4262
Re: Carpineto Romano, Italy
sorry for the typo.
- 16 Oct 2004, 22:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carpineo Romano, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4262
Carpineo Romano, Italy
Anyone looking for info on Carpineto Romano Italy? (CR)
Here's a website for the town. I may have more info if you are interested.
http://www.carpinetoromano.it/
Chris C.
Here's a website for the town. I may have more info if you are interested.
http://www.carpinetoromano.it/
Chris C.
- 16 Oct 2004, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Re: Surname confusion - Yondola?
Thanks Peter. I have also done the search which shows the Surnames in Italy. They are all relatives. Just a matter of fitting them into my tree.
chris
chris
- 14 Oct 2004, 02:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Re: Surname confusion - Yondola?
mfjp,
I have attempted to send you an image of one of the Italian passports I have. Hope it sent ok.
Chris
I have attempted to send you an image of one of the Italian passports I have. Hope it sent ok.
Chris
- 06 Oct 2004, 02:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Re: Surname confusion - Yondola?
I can't find anything telling me what part of Naples my husband's relatives are from. I wonder if the Surnames could have been the same at some point. I know in my family the Robibero name was spelled Robibaro and Robibbaro also. I understand this name is not common and everyone with the "Robibero ...
- 29 Sep 2004, 01:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Re: Surname confusion - Yondola?
Thanks Peter.
- 27 Sep 2004, 01:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Cassell
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7575
Re: Cassell
Carol,
You didn't mention if your Mom was in the U.S. If she was what year did she arrive and where did she live? The 1930 Census records are available and are very helpful if the person was in the US before 1930.
Chris C.
You didn't mention if your Mom was in the U.S. If she was what year did she arrive and where did she live? The 1930 Census records are available and are very helpful if the person was in the US before 1930.
Chris C.
- 26 Sep 2004, 05:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Re: Surname confusion - Yondola?
John,
I am not sure. I have passports for both Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather from Napoli, but it is all in Italian and hard to read handwriting. I think the surname I was questioning must be Iandolo, Giovanna. It appears it was Americanized, either by her or someone recording her ...
I am not sure. I have passports for both Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather from Napoli, but it is all in Italian and hard to read handwriting. I think the surname I was questioning must be Iandolo, Giovanna. It appears it was Americanized, either by her or someone recording her ...
- 26 Sep 2004, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname confusion - Yondola?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10303
Surname confusion - Yondola?
Trying to figure out the correct spelling of an Italian Surname.
It appears different on different documents.
Yandola - is what my father-in-law believes it to be
Yandoli, Giondolo, Iandolo, Iandola
Does this sound like any name you've heard?
Thanks for your help!
Chris C.
It appears different on different documents.
Yandola - is what my father-in-law believes it to be
Yandoli, Giondolo, Iandolo, Iandola
Does this sound like any name you've heard?
Thanks for your help!
Chris C.
- 25 Sep 2004, 02:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Ancestors Carpineto Romano, Sezze, & Naples
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18738
Re: Italian Ancestors Carpineto Romano, Sezze, & Naples
I'm so glad I found this Italian Genealogy website! I can't wait to go on each day and see if I've been given more clues.
Thanks so much for the Infobel.com site. I've added alot to my journal of notes. Now to see if anyone matches up.
I found a website for my Grandparents hometown Carpineto ...
Thanks so much for the Infobel.com site. I've added alot to my journal of notes. Now to see if anyone matches up.
I found a website for my Grandparents hometown Carpineto ...
- 24 Sep 2004, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 121012
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Chris C.