The actual location in Italy I have is:
SANT' ANGELO D'CAPRIA, CASERTA, ITALY
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Oct 2004, 14:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Duonnolo Family Tree
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4374
- 26 Oct 2004, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Duonnolo Family Tree
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4374
Duonnolo Family Tree
Hi!
I have traced my husband's family tree back to his great grandparents his ggrandmother was Cristina Duonnolo daughter of Michael and Anna from Caserta, Italy. This seems to be where we run out of steam. I would really like to find out more info on them - any suggestions would be appreciatd ...
I have traced my husband's family tree back to his great grandparents his ggrandmother was Cristina Duonnolo daughter of Michael and Anna from Caserta, Italy. This seems to be where we run out of steam. I would really like to find out more info on them - any suggestions would be appreciatd ...