Search found 3 matches

by wylesgirl
02 Apr 2006, 21:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA
Replies: 11
Views: 11405

Re: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA

Thank you for the link. I was able to open it. I will use the other names and see if I can make a connection. I do greatly appreciate your help.
Lisa
by wylesgirl
02 Apr 2006, 21:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA
Replies: 11
Views: 11405

Re: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA

I think Dom. was born abt. 1878-1880. He was first buried at St. Joseph in New Orleans then moved to St. Roch 1953
by wylesgirl
02 Apr 2006, 21:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA
Replies: 11
Views: 11405

surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA

I am looking for any info. on a Dominick Musachia buried 11-16-1953 in St. Roch cem. in New Orleans, La. Wife was Josephine Manuella buried 8-24-1958 St. Roch cem. also. I am also trying to find who Charkue Giglio was as for this person has name listed as being in the same vault as Dom. and Jos. Dom ...