Search found 3 matches

by tangerinedesigns
16 Nov 2004, 15:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Re: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini

Hi Trish,
Thank you so much! I will definately give that a try! That is a great idea! Your idea might really help me with other searching in different families- thanks!!! I'm new at this and it just didn't occur to me.
Thanks!!! :D
Trish
ps. I went to college in Phila- @Textile.
by tangerinedesigns
16 Nov 2004, 05:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Re: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini

Hi Trish,

Sorry for my delay- I thought this board would notify me by email when there was a response to my post. Sorry. :wink:

Alexander is my husband's Grand Father. I have his census info. I did see another Carmela and wondered if it was the same?
I am trying to figure out Carmella's maiden ...
by tangerinedesigns
09 Nov 2004, 05:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Altieri, Grosso, Jacaruso, Viglione, Fina, Martini

Hi
I am researching my husband's family tree- and have hit a momentary standstill.

I am looking for relatives of/and or info about:

Carmella (surname?)Altieri- spouse unknown? B: 1848 Foggia
Son Joseph M Altieri B:1881 Foggia D 1935 Allentown Pennsylvania

Son Joseph M Altieri married Madeline ...