Hey, Chris,
I just looked back on some of the old posts attached and I find you spoke with my older sister, Kimberly. She now lives in Idaho. You posted awhile ago but at least you are getting some responses. Thanks again and talksoon.
Chrissy
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Nov 2004, 20:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking Amodei's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8639
- 21 Nov 2004, 20:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking Amodei's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8639
Re: Seeking Amodei's
Hi, Christina
You are seeking Amodeis and it seems like you found one! 8)
I am Christina Amodei. My father's name is Joseph and my Mother's name is Roberta. You are my second cousin. Your mother (Anita) and my grandfather (Ernest) were brother and sister. Cool! I am 18 years old and my mom and dad ...
You are seeking Amodeis and it seems like you found one! 8)
I am Christina Amodei. My father's name is Joseph and my Mother's name is Roberta. You are my second cousin. Your mother (Anita) and my grandfather (Ernest) were brother and sister. Cool! I am 18 years old and my mom and dad ...