NOFX is a great band.
they came here (brazil) in these days...
but I like the Punk movement. not only music.
Search found 9 matches
- 14 Feb 2005, 19:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
- 21 Jan 2005, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
thank you, peter, for all the support.
you're so cool.
you're so cool.
- 21 Jan 2005, 17:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
I FOUND! FINNALY FOUND!
I MAKE A LOT OF PHONE CALLS AND A FOUND! THE NAME OF THE CITY IS VALLELUNGA PRATAMENTO! LOCALIZED IN SICILY!
AND NOW, WHAT THE NEXT STEP?
I MAKE A LOT OF PHONE CALLS AND A FOUND! THE NAME OF THE CITY IS VALLELUNGA PRATAMENTO! LOCALIZED IN SICILY!
AND NOW, WHAT THE NEXT STEP?
- 21 Jan 2005, 12:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
thank you, my new friends, for the help with my case.
my ancestors all die and don't leave anything.
i think my family tree is different of the "Vito Suppa", I'm looking for a person who born in 1901 and die in 1936.
Estevam Suppa (Stefano Suppa) and his wife Ana Galati (Anna Galati).
I've been ...
my ancestors all die and don't leave anything.
i think my family tree is different of the "Vito Suppa", I'm looking for a person who born in 1901 and die in 1936.
Estevam Suppa (Stefano Suppa) and his wife Ana Galati (Anna Galati).
I've been ...
- 20 Jan 2005, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120746
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I am interested in your new service.
- 20 Jan 2005, 19:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
não sei a data que ele entrou no brasil.
só se q ele nasceu em 1901 e morreu em 1936, no brasil.
I don't know when he came to brazil.
I only know that he born in 1901 and died in 1936, in brazil.
só se q ele nasceu em 1901 e morreu em 1936, no brasil.
I don't know when he came to brazil.
I only know that he born in 1901 and died in 1936, in brazil.
- 20 Jan 2005, 18:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
well...
thank you, peter, for all the information.
but I'm a kinda desperate.
how can I know if he serve to Italian army?
it's possible by internet?
thank you, peter, for all the information.
but I'm a kinda desperate.
how can I know if he serve to Italian army?
it's possible by internet?
- 20 Jan 2005, 16:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Re: Suppa family in the south of Italy
I think it's in Catanzaro.
But I'm not sure at all...
But I'm not sure at all...
- 20 Jan 2005, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suppa family in the south of Italy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 36670
Suppa family in the south of Italy
My family came to Brazil and lost the contacts in Italy.
All of them died and I'm searching information about it...
All I know it's they came from Calabria, south Italy.
The surname is "Suppa".
The name of the Italian was "Stefano Suppa", translated after in Brazil to "Stevam Suppa".
Thanks anyway.
All of them died and I'm searching information about it...
All I know it's they came from Calabria, south Italy.
The surname is "Suppa".
The name of the Italian was "Stefano Suppa", translated after in Brazil to "Stevam Suppa".
Thanks anyway.