Search found 4 matches
- 30 Jan 2005, 16:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120746
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I am also interested. Thank you.
- 29 Jan 2005, 10:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casassa, Cicagna
- Replies: 13
- Views: 18512
Re: Casassa, Cicagna
Suanj,
I can't thank you enough for the information you have provided. When I read your posting I couldn't contain my excitement.
My mother is visiting my cousin in 4 weeks and my cousin has 3 boxes full of family papers. I am hopeful with the information we find and the generosity of Director ...
I can't thank you enough for the information you have provided. When I read your posting I couldn't contain my excitement.
My mother is visiting my cousin in 4 weeks and my cousin has 3 boxes full of family papers. I am hopeful with the information we find and the generosity of Director ...
- 08 Jan 2005, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need great travel agent that is familiar with Northern Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3132
Need great travel agent that is familiar with Northern Italy
Particularly Cicagna and Torino. Thank you.
- 08 Jan 2005, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casassa, Cicagna
- Replies: 13
- Views: 18512
Casassa, Cicagna
Searching for data on family of Giovanni or John CASASSA, born May 5, 1813 in Cicagna, near Genova,
Italy, died July 28, 1872 in Washington, D.C. He was married to
Rose ??, born in 1825 in Cicagna, who also died in Washington, D.C., date
unknown. Can anyone help?
Italy, died July 28, 1872 in Washington, D.C. He was married to
Rose ??, born in 1825 in Cicagna, who also died in Washington, D.C., date
unknown. Can anyone help?