Search found 3 matches
- 20 Nov 2007, 18:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11208
Re: ferri and gizzi from picinisco
I have several Domenico Gizzi's in my tree from Picinisco, do you have his date of birth?
- 19 Aug 2006, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Document translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5990
Re: Italian Document translation
Ange Coniglio has provided a translation of a civil birth record, at the address below, which you may find useful.
http://www.conigliofamily.com/ConiglioG ... monRecords
Steve
http://www.conigliofamily.com/ConiglioG ... monRecords
Steve
- 12 Feb 2005, 21:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120700
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Edmondo
I would be interested in hearing more about the service.
Steve
I would be interested in hearing more about the service.
Steve