Search found 8 matches
- 07 Feb 2005, 20:01
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Symbol for a tattoo or pics of italian heritage tatt
- Replies: 25
- Views: 240118
Re: Italian Symbol for a tattoo or pics of italian heritage
Of course there's always the Italian flag - thats really basic though
- 03 Feb 2005, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MACD
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3799
Re: MACD
Hi, yes - I will let you know!
I called my Uncle & my grandfather & they say they will get back to me with info.
I will definitely come here & share!
Thanks
I called my Uncle & my grandfather & they say they will get back to me with info.
I will definitely come here & share!
Thanks
- 03 Feb 2005, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just starting to search
- Replies: 39
- Views: 39256
Re: Just starting to search
^Thanks
I have been compiling info - I found out how some names were spelled before immigrating - the big thing is where they immigrated from - I am waiting for my grandfather to remember
I have been compiling info - I found out how some names were spelled before immigrating - the big thing is where they immigrated from - I am waiting for my grandfather to remember
- 02 Feb 2005, 01:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: .
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7362
Re: BEWARE of Ptimber---aka Peter
Ha! I wish I would have known yesterday when I made my first post 
- 02 Feb 2005, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just starting to search
- Replies: 39
- Views: 39256
Re: Just starting to search
Should I just start a new thread? 
- 01 Feb 2005, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just starting to search
- Replies: 39
- Views: 39256
Re: Just starting to search
I thought it was rude too, but I am new, so I didnt know if this was the norm..................................
I am going to call my grandfather today & see if he can give me any info - I will let you know what I find!
I am going to call my grandfather today & see if he can give me any info - I will let you know what I find!
- 01 Feb 2005, 03:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just starting to search
- Replies: 39
- Views: 39256
Re: Just starting to search
Oh! I did search on the Ellis Island site - that's kind of how I stumbled across you all here!!
Thanks for the book rec
Thanks for the book rec
- 01 Feb 2005, 03:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just starting to search
- Replies: 39
- Views: 39256
Just starting to search
I just decided to start searching & I think I am in the lowest place of looking - I dont even know for sure which part of Italy my family came from
I am searching for my surname - Critelli
as well as Mastria & Rotolo
Any help would be much appreciated
I am searching for my surname - Critelli
as well as Mastria & Rotolo
Any help would be much appreciated