Search found 11 matches

by Natalina30
16 Aug 2008, 21:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Hello everyone I did find this in F a m i l y H i s t o r y R e s e a r c h C e n t e r but I'm not sure if is all the family:


1.PARADISI, ELISABETTA - Married: , Spouse: MASCIARELLI, GIUSEPPE
Click to view ma004184 - this database last updated: Jun 7 2007
Data Quality: 0 generations, 0 ...
by Natalina30
15 Aug 2008, 15:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

I found this could someone tell me if is the same Giuseppe Masciarelli that suanj did find

Title/Collection: Alphabetical Index to Declarations of Intention of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1917-1950
Publication Number: M1675
Publisher: NARA
State: New York ...
by Natalina30
15 Aug 2008, 07:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

hi Peter,


I just want to know were to look for Giustina Masciarelli ( born 1908, Italy, death Venezuela ) for the manifest or other document. She remain in Pensalvennia want her family want back to Italy. After she want in Venezuela.


Thank you so very much you guys are very good detective ...
by Natalina30
14 Aug 2008, 16:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Hi,

I just fund that my dad Claudio Masciarelli arrived in Canada the 2 March 1968. I also fund is paper of esercito italiano is matricola is 026663. Oh and also my father never ask for is canadian citezen chip sorry for the inglish.

Natalina30
by Natalina30
14 Aug 2008, 16:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Here are more info:

Hi, I need some help to find the family of my father.
His name is Claudio Masciarelli (born 2 January 1944 in Pescara del Tronto, Ascoli Piceno, death 20 October 2007 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada).
His father was Edmondo Masciarelli (born March 17, 1918 in Serigy Pensylvania ...
by Natalina30
14 Aug 2008, 15:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Sujan found this record:
1920 United States Federal Census
about Joseph MacErelli
Name: Joseph MacErelli ( MASCIARELLI) Imm. 1913
Home in 1920: Menallen, Fayette, Pennsylvania
Age: 53 years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1867
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's Name: Lizzie ...
by Natalina30
14 Aug 2008, 15:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Re: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Hello vj,


I'm in the same place I can't find Giuseppe Masciarelli/ Elisabetta Paradisi , plus Vincenzo Pala/ Lucia Rendina can't find there parents info.

I will like to know if I could claim my italian citatinanza.


Natalina30
by Natalina30
13 Aug 2008, 19:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: NEED HELP TRANSLATING FAMILY COAT OF ARMS!!!!
Replies: 27
Views: 25754

Re: NEED HELP TRANSLATING FAMILY COAT OF ARMS!!!!

Hi,

I will try my best to she if I'm able to read. I will do in 9 lines like that you will be able to see.


1- Da Forli. Una delle prime ed antiche famiglie forline.
2- Si fu?? parte Guelfa ( parte del Papa ) ??? potente
3- e qualche volta ebbe il domminio della Patrie superbo
4- Urgola signore di ...
by Natalina30
13 Aug 2008, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BETTI, MORASCHINI and DELLA GALLA(?) families from Tresivio
Replies: 8
Views: 11702

Re: BETTI, MORASCHINI and DELLA GALLA(?) families from Tresi

Hi,

I went in the Ellis Island and found 5 Giovanni Betti Here is the link

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/matchMore.asp?FNM=GIOVANNI&LNM=BETTI&PLNM=BETTI&first_kind=1&kind=exact&offset=0&dwpdone=1

Was not able to find Domenica Moraschini but find 8 Moraschini here is the link

http://www ...
by Natalina30
13 Aug 2008, 15:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian names?
Replies: 28
Views: 30707

Re: Italian names?

Hi,

It about Valerio Pascale. I'm not sure that is related to you but is a chance that a take to give you the information I found in Ellis Island.

First name: Valerio
Last name: Pascale
Ethnicity: Italian
Last place of residence: S. Lucia, Italy
Date of arrival: Apr 19, 1924
Age at arrival: 1 ...
by Natalina30
03 Mar 2005, 07:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 27398

Masciarelli Family (revised) !!!!!!

Hi, I need some help to find the family of my father.
His name is Claudio Masciarelli (born 2 January 1944 in Pescara del Tronto, Ascoli Piceno, death 20 October 2007).
His father was Edmondo Masciarelli (born March 17, 1918) Born in Serigy Pensylvania. He married Carlotta Pala (born August 21 ...