Search found 2 matches
- 11 Mar 2005, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120700
- 11 Mar 2005, 14:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surnames Santi and Tonelli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3308
surnames Santi and Tonelli
Hi,
I am brazilian citizen. The parents of my grandfather (Domenico Santi and Maria Tonelli) came from Italy, from Toscana probably, but I don´t know the town or towns exactly.
They went to Brazil a few years before 1900, when my grandfather was born.
I´m looking for more informations about ...
I am brazilian citizen. The parents of my grandfather (Domenico Santi and Maria Tonelli) came from Italy, from Toscana probably, but I don´t know the town or towns exactly.
They went to Brazil a few years before 1900, when my grandfather was born.
I´m looking for more informations about ...