Thank you.
I do have that info already. That is my gr grandfather.
Wife: Rose
Son: Tony (Antonio) my grandFather
Daughters:
Annie (Antonette)
Mary (Marianina)
Joan (Josie, Guiesepina?)
I cant find him anywhere else.
For that matter, I can't find anything on my gr grandmother that will help either ...
Search found 8 matches
- 08 Apr 2005, 03:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23291
- 08 Apr 2005, 02:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23291
Re: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
Yes , That's as far back as I have gotten. I can't find anything before that. From that point forward I have completed my family tree but I know nothing other than he had a brother who arrived about same time. No name though.I dont know anything about his mother and I dont know if he was natralized ...
- 07 Apr 2005, 01:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23291
Re: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
Sorry essgee, there is some confusion here.
My name is Tony SanFilippo. I wrote the original post, but someone replied with a new post. My gr grandfather was Michele SanFilippo, came to NY in 1886 at age 14 or 15. You combined both posts. I'm still searching.
Tony
My name is Tony SanFilippo. I wrote the original post, but someone replied with a new post. My gr grandfather was Michele SanFilippo, came to NY in 1886 at age 14 or 15. You combined both posts. I'm still searching.
Tony
- 16 Mar 2005, 04:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10360
Re: SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
I posted on both boards because I realized that someone might also be looking for these surnames in geneology, and might have some other info.
I'm just trying to cover a couple of bases at the same time. I have been through all the sights including the pay sites and I can't find anything I don't ...
I'm just trying to cover a couple of bases at the same time. I have been through all the sights including the pay sites and I can't find anything I don't ...
- 15 Mar 2005, 04:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3491
SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
I'm at a dead end. Searching for any family members or info that may help further my geneology search. This is where I'm at:
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Great grandmother was Rosalia Rizzo b. 1881, arrived in NY from Naples in 1896. Her ...
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Great grandmother was Rosalia Rizzo b. 1881, arrived in NY from Naples in 1896. Her ...
- 15 Mar 2005, 02:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23291
Manifests to NY before Ellis Isl. 1892
Can anyone direct me to info on Italian immigration before Ellis Isl. opened in 1892? I have taced everyone back to my gr.grandmother's arrival in 1896 at age 15, but my gr. grandfather came in 1886 at age 14. Cannot find marriage records here, and cannot find who accompanied gr. grndftr here.
Any ...
Any ...
- 10 Mar 2005, 05:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10360
SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli
I'm at a dead end. Searching for any family members or info that may help further my geneology search. This is where I'm at:
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Great grandmother was Rosalia Rizzo b. 1881, arrived in NY from Naples in 1896. Her ...
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Great grandmother was Rosalia Rizzo b. 1881, arrived in NY from Naples in 1896. Her ...
- 07 Mar 2005, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120746
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I am definately interested. I cannot trace anything back past great grandparents arivals in N.Y. A. SanFilippo