Search found 4 matches

by jgwbsrt
08 Feb 2006, 05:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families
Replies: 14
Views: 15863

Re: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families

To Ricbru and suanj, thank you for your recommendations. I deeply appreciate everyone's efferts in researching my ancestors. :!:

jgwbsrt
by jgwbsrt
02 Jan 2006, 01:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families
Replies: 14
Views: 15863

Re: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families

My grandmother, Marianne Tomarro was born 28th July 1866 in Palermo. All I know about is taken from her death certificate. I have to assume that the information is correct. Her father was Michael Tomarro and her mother Josephine Ammatuzio. I am having difficulties with this surname. Wish I could be ...
by jgwbsrt
10 Mar 2005, 06:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families
Replies: 14
Views: 15863

Re: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families

Thank you for your reply. I am doing geneaology on my dad's family and am interested in knowing names of g grandparents with vital info such as dob and or dod. I would like to know anything I can find out about my dad's family since they did not stay in touch with each other. I am interested in ...
by jgwbsrt
09 Mar 2005, 18:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families
Replies: 14
Views: 15863

Donato Spina/ Marianna Tomaro families

Am looking for info on grandfather Donato Spina (b 1884) and his family (parents and or siblings) from Colle d'Anchise Campobasso Molise. His father is Jospeh Spina, mother unk. He immigrated to Dunbar, PA around 1900. He married Marianna Tomaro (b 1886) from Palermo, Sicily. Her father is Michael ...