Search found 26 matches
- 20 Jul 2005, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
hello suanj I was just wondering with the stato famiglia originario will that be all the information I will beable to recieve is up to 1900?Why would I not beable to get the information up till today?So if I request this information what would be my next step to find the family members from 1900 to ...
- 20 Jul 2005, 06:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Hello everybody hope everyones day is going well.Well today I recieved some information about my Nicosia family that I wanted to post in case it sounds familiar to anyone out there that see's this posting.The information I recieved is
Giovanni's parents had the names:mother Cayetana Barone Father ...
Giovanni's parents had the names:mother Cayetana Barone Father ...
- 19 Jun 2005, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Thanks Suanj.We also have figured out the year he was born and it was 1896 I don't know why she was figuring 1900 at first but now I am sure we have the right year.Have a great day!!!
Joey
Joey
- 18 Jun 2005, 04:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Hello everyone just me again.I just got an e-mail from my cousin in Italy saying that she would phone and request the information I am looking for.Will she beable to get this information for me as she is not related to this family she is on my dads side not my moms????I just dont want to waste her ...
- 13 Jun 2005, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Wildspirit and suanj I thank -you for your help again,you two have been very helpful and it is much appreciated.I will try to do the things that you give me the information on and see where that takes me.Suanj for the information you sent for Giovanni it says it will list his wife and kids,I know ...
- 12 Jun 2005, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Hello Suanj
I have already found Alberto in Salta Argentina we have been in contact with him and his kids so I am not needing no more information on him,it was very exciting to have found him he is planning to come visit my grandmother and the family in the fall,that will be very exciting for my ...
I have already found Alberto in Salta Argentina we have been in contact with him and his kids so I am not needing no more information on him,it was very exciting to have found him he is planning to come visit my grandmother and the family in the fall,that will be very exciting for my ...
- 12 Jun 2005, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Thanks for the info wildspirit and vaDeb but I have been trying to figure out the web site for researching yourself but cannot understand it.I know that Giovanni was born in 1900 but the records just go to 1899.Would I beable to find out the information I am looking for if I went to a family history ...
- 09 Jun 2005, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Hello everyone
It is me again it seem like I have come to another dead end after I posted my last posting I have been in contact with 2 Nicosia's one from Argentina and one in the USA they think that we might be related but are not 100% sure how do I go about to find the information on who was ...
It is me again it seem like I have come to another dead end after I posted my last posting I have been in contact with 2 Nicosia's one from Argentina and one in the USA they think that we might be related but are not 100% sure how do I go about to find the information on who was ...
- 15 Apr 2005, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: piazza family from messina sicily italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9967
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
Hello my name is Joey and I have Piazza on my fathers side.His uncle Giovanni Zanti had 2 sister that immigrated to California.I was talking to him the other day before I even found this posting and he was telling me that he has 8 first cousins by the name Piazza and 8 first cousins by the name ...
- 30 Mar 2005, 22:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Heh everyone just wanted to let you know that we were successful in our search today.We had tried all the ones in Italy and Buenos Aires with no such luck.Today I was looking in other parts of Argentina and ended up finding one we phoned it and good thing for my mom beeing able to talk Italian it ...
- 23 Mar 2005, 04:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Dear mfjp and Debbie thanks for the suggestions I will have my mom phone and see what she can get from them.Mfjp the weather here in Alberta was very nice till a week ago but now we are getting more winter weather.It's been snowing and freezing rains and travelling is terrible good time to stay put ...
- 23 Mar 2005, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
I know that most of the events happened in the comune of Mestre venezia but I just can't seem to get any addresses for that comune that are working.Any suggestions of where to look everyone has been very helpful and I truly appreciate it.Why is the information wrong? am I just finding old web sites ...
- 23 Mar 2005, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Well guys the e-mail address I found didnot go through either I had the email address statocivile.mestre@commune.venezia.itI was thinking that if I post alittle more of what I know someone might know something.Giovanni's first wife was Teresa Gagliardo that was my grandma's mom.She died in 1928 at a ...
- 23 Mar 2005, 00:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
Just wanted to say thanks guys for the information.I had just found the web site venezia commune.it but mine is alittle different than yours under Mestre there is an email address so I think I'll try that one.I still can't believe how many Nicosia's are in Italy and Argentina.I have found like 171 ...
- 22 Mar 2005, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicosia family
- Replies: 50
- Views: 51557
Re: Nicosia family
heh mfjp tried to email that address twice but it keeps coming back no address so I'll try to maybe write to the address its worth a try have nothing to lose.If anyone at all knows the address for sure I would really appreciate your help.Theres got to be someone on line from Italy that knows this ...