Thank you so much for your help and advice! I will get started in both directions right away!!!
-Mike
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Mar 2005, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLorenzo from Pieve di Cadore
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9751
- 27 Mar 2005, 04:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLorenzo from Pieve di Cadore
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9751
DeLorenzo from Pieve di Cadore
Hello,
I am looking for anyone with information about the DeLorenzo family from Pieve di Cadore in the Belluno province of Italy. My Great-Grandmother is from there and I am trying to help my Grandmother trace her family back there.
My Great-Grandmother's name was Maria Delorenzo Sorte. Any help ...
I am looking for anyone with information about the DeLorenzo family from Pieve di Cadore in the Belluno province of Italy. My Great-Grandmother is from there and I am trying to help my Grandmother trace her family back there.
My Great-Grandmother's name was Maria Delorenzo Sorte. Any help ...